GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

The first Gold Bond product I used is the Pure Moisture (light blue one) and I have been using this brand since. Then I saw the good comments about this neck & chest cream at reasonable price so I gave this a try. It has no fragrance and the texture is not overly rich so is quite easy to apply evenly. Most importantly, I saw the benefit only after few weeks of applications: my neck looks smoother and firmer! Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

When I use it in combination with microneedling the difference is very noticable. It really made a difference in my crepey neck. But you have to be consistent and use it 2 x day .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

very good neck cream. moisturizes well, the skin is smooth after applying the cream. i wish the size was bigger, i think theres not a lot of cream.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Decent moisture, not sure if it actually did anything yet for my crepe skin but we shall see, nice and rich feeling though

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I had high hopes for this cream have been using it faithfully morning and night and can’t see any difference at all very disappointed

Posted on Jan 18, 2023
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I don't know if it can lighten some very deep neck lines, but it has made my skin look more even, brighter, and the overall neck looks beautiful and younger. I love this neck cream, and I also bought the body lotion from the same line, love both! But after using it for a long time, I found that my neck is a little sensitive. I don't know if it's because of the weather or because my skin is thin. But I'll still keep using it, though I'll probably use it every other day, or mix it with another moisturizer.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I am applying it while shouting that it gets better. First of all, I do not know the texture of the board, so it is a first step success.. I still need to apply more, but the texture is not heavy.

Posted on May 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Great smell and formula, a care product that refreshes, feels relaxed, quality and size, the packaging is excellent, the benefits appear with the repetition of the routine