GB

4.7
Posted on May 31, 2022
1,280
8,457

Great ingredients and moisturizer!! I use at day and night it's really works for dry skin. My face is moisture , smooth and reduced fine lines. Good benefits with quality!! It's great scent and gentle for sensitive skin. The texture is intense and fast absorption. This cream is suitable for dry and aging skin ever i love it. Big size I suggest it. 💖

8fb6e77a-a605-498f-b4a5-b25ebea87e77
Posted on May 14, 2022

The size is great for a good price. The quality of the bottle is good and doesn't seem to break easily. The scent of it smells great and it works for all ages. It's benefit is great. I had some dry patches of skin on my hand, and after using it for about 2-4 days I noticed that patches were completely gone. The texture feels like any other moisturizer. It can work with any season, with any dry patches. The aloe in the composition seems to work great. It has really nice packaging and it can work well with any skin type, sensitive skin.

0374be35-e1ff-4738-933c-3cbaa47ca96d
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this hand cream. I love the large bottle and I can use it after doing dishes. The quality is excellent and the size really helps since I use hand cream all day long. It is an all season product since it soaks in quickly. It will moisturize after a day or so. the benefit to having a hand cream for all seasons is wonderful. I have sensitive skin and it works wonders! I will buy again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I got the lotion earlier than expected. Packaged well. I can’t scan the QR code on the bottle though. Although there’s no expiry date stated on the bottle. Roll of toilet paper is for sizing reference

5dad4e63-cd93-4376-bba3-f00cc54ff012
f421ef07-d481-43d3-97d2-59f681c9b0ac
71df3759-f477-4c30-bfbf-eeffee0f9f38
2dc317ee-0b87-4033-860d-6abb795809e5
Ornexi
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Such a great product! Doesn't have any serious scent, just the same as other emollients I've tried before. The package is quite big, I think it could last for 1-3 months, depends on how much your skin is dry and how often you need to use it. Perfect for dry sensitive skin with atopic dermatitis, doesn't irritate skin, moisturizes perfectly. Soft texture, wonderful product for cold season.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,474

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Love this hand cream. It is great for sensitive skin and helps with wintertime dry patches. The benefit and texture feel wonderful on my hands. I put it on at night and wake up with soft hands. The package arrived on time! I thought there would be a strong scent but it doesn't have any smell to me. I have aging hands so a good hand cream is important. I will buy again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I have been using Gold Bond Ultimate, Healing Skin Therapy Lotion, ALOE, 5years now, and I found it very helpful for my dry skin. My skin stays moisturised all day long, (even when I wash my hands, it stays moisturised for a few hours still). The scent - just a slight scent, maybe of aloe vera? If I was after scent I would try scented. My orders/purchases comes well packed, and intact, when they arrive. Previously, I had to wait about 3-4 weeks, from order time, to be received. But, this last order/purchase was surprisingly only 5 days (I think) to arrive. For this I am so grateful. Overall, the product, order form, order delivery, order packaging, are always in order, and responsibly met. Ergo, it is EXCELLENT SERVICE!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022
1,536

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've been using this lotion for years and have been unable to get it as it's not readily available in Australia, until now, woohoo, I've really missed this. Makes my skin soft and clears up any dry skin issues and smells wonderful. A little goes a long way!