GB

4.6
Based on 3,334 Ratings
2,436
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a high quality probiotic. The product composition itself has not changed. The multiple strains of bacteria help to ensure better balance of gut flora. The high potency may not be tolerated well at first if you are new to probiotics. It may be advisable to pull apart the capsule and use only half of a capsule in a drink daily (or every other day) until your body adjusts to it. You may have slight flu-like symptoms from the destruction of “bad” bacteria and their subsequent release of toxins. Stay hydrated, get proper rest, and eat well to ease through the adjustment period. Then increase to a capsule daily or whatever dosage is recommended by your physician (if you are using this under their supervision). All in all, this probiotic has been a life changer for me. Keep in mind, it’s a tool to help balance gut flora. It should not replace making healthy dietary choices that work for your body.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I suffer all my adult life from extreme bloating and constipation. I take one of these capsules every morning in an empty stomach and even though it's been only few days I can feel a slight change to my bad digestion. I'll have to test it more for an update.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I have Feminine Support Probiotics with Soluble Fiber every morning and this has changed everything. From smooth digestion, clear skin to the regularity of my bowel. It's full of the most researched strains of bacterias. The quality is superb as the effect is felt from the first ingestion. You can notice the effect on overall health within a week. Do combine this with good quality prebiotics for weight loss management.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Have used this brand for years to help with overall health, specifically "ladies" health and digestion, and have loved it! Definitely noticed a reduction in bloating and do not have issues with UTIs while taking it consistently. The quality is great and I love the variety of probiotics included. The capsules themselves are quite small and easy to swallow. I store these in the refrigerator to help increase their lifespan as well!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This works! If you try any probotics this one first. You will save time and money for tummy and digestion issues. Take immediately. Wait 15 minutes before drinking water to be effective. Just enough water to swallow pills. You will be happy with the results. People respond differently. It took right away for me yet at 30 days it work even better. No stomach distress.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

This is my personal experience, not medical advice. I believe it made my holiday much more enjoyable, by helping all tummies in the family adjust to new routine. I didn't get the usual constipation, and those who got diarrhoea felt better in no time. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this product to benefit my gut as I took a course of antibiotics that totally destroyed the microbiomes of my stomach, leading to digestion issues and constipation. I took this hoping that the absorption rate of this probiotic will be high and it has fixed some of my issues with bloating and gas. I will say that I took this product in conjunction with many other probiotics to fix my gut so I can't say for certain that it was THIS product that helped, but I would say this product is amazing for the money you pay.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022