GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Definite repurchase

The mask themselves are great but what I love about these in particular is the packaging size. These are perfect for travel. I always struggle finding masks for travel because they usually take up too much space, but these are great, 5 is enough for a short trip and I don't need to be concerned about excessive packaging.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Really nice face mask😊 Scent is pleasant 😊 Easy to use, just a bit messy, because there is a lot of liquid 😊 Usually I use rest on neck 😊 Quality looks great 😊 Size is totally fine 😊 For sure it's gentle on skin and really good moisturizer 😊 I didn't had any problems with sensitive skin😊

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love it . Is is so well hydrated sheet mask that my face does not absorb all in 20 minutes. Zero irritation as I tried it to use after acid peeling. Gives nice glow. No smell and really big size sheet mask that fits to my face. You should give a try

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The mask is well designed to cover all the face. Because of the packaging, I thought this was going to be in ampoules but they are individual packets, which I actually prefer. Each packet has a few days of serum after you use the mask. Super calming, hydrating and leaves my skin nice and glowy. Not overly scented, which I also like.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Every product with Centella Asiatica is a good investment! I love masks, and naturally, I picked up this one here. I keep it in the fridge and use it once a week on the weekend or whenever my skin needs lots of hydration. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and leaves it as juicy as it can be. There is a lot of serum to cover your full chest with it after the face. It does not have any scent. Fresh scent, maybe? The value, quality, and price are hard to beat.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Great quality leaves your skin very fresh and glowy with great ingredients and nice scent good for sensitive skin I will buy it again the size worth it good price for the 5 sheet mask

fe21cc2c-9072-4448-a375-93b571af05d9
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

amazing I wanted to be with you alone And talk about the weather But traditions I can trace against the child in your face Won't escape my attention

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Good size of the mask - covers all face. Very wet, so it is enough to use this mask liquid also for neck and hands. Face looks very fresh after use, good ingridients. For sure will buy again.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

this is very moisturizing and it has a lot of liquid in the package, the scent is very subtle, it is gentle in the skin and the composition of the liquid is not that sticky, quality and size of each sheet is good