GB

4.5
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Valerian root is an excellent herb for sleep and relaxation and I really like this company since they make great quality products, several of which I've used to great effect. I appreciate that this valerian tincture is made without alcohol, and I don't find the taste that displeasing, especially when mixed with a little juice. However, what I've found is that valerian just works better for me in a tea format, so I'll be getting that instead next time.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Perfect for deep sleep, easy to wake up in the morning. The smell is strong, but I got used to it. Absence of alcohol is very much appreciated.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This product in the alcohol version was a great supplement for months to take in the middle of the night to improve sleep as needed. This alcohol-free version is much better tasting for those early morning hours. The packaging with a dropper is very easy to use.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I can't sleep well most days this helped me sleep and wake up in a good mood, the smell is tolerable. update: forget to mention I felt sluggish and dull in the morning after taking it. and It's best not to drive or operate dangerous machinery after taking valerian.

f5bd0d31-4ae9-4d8c-964f-dff3621d6511
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is great for sleep. Helps me fall asleep and sleep through the night. It's alcohol free formula, and that's great! If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

This is the best valerian supplement I have tried, and I have tried many. The liquid format makes it fast-acting, and it has a pleasant sweet taste that is great on its own or mixes well with beverages. Does the job of knocking me out right away and keeps me asleep for 7+ hours a night! Will definitely repurchase when it runs out!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great company and a very effective tincture for calming. Make sure you check compatibility with any medications/supplements you may be taking. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is excellent! It helps me sleep at night or just relax. I purchased it a few times and will continue to purchase.