GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

WOW WOW WOW. I was very skeptical of these as I have been battling with acne for so long BUT this is A GAME CHANGER. Note this does not work on blackheads or cystic acne (pimples that are under the skin). However if you have a white head or a cyst that has come to the surface - apply one of these over night and in the morning you will see all the pus been drawn into the patch ! It is amazing and the pimple is greatly reduced in size and not red (also if youre prone to hyperpigmentation use these as you wont pop your pimples and have less scarring). I used the invisible ones for during the day (I even applied BB cream over them and you couldnt see them !) I will be ordering a bunch more of these ! If this review was helpful please give it a thumbs up :)

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

My second purchase, these do exactly what they say they do. I'm always dubious about these miracle products but I stand surprised. Put them on before bed and enjoy the reduced swelling and pressure as they suck out the gross stuff while you sleep. I've bought more for myself, plus friends and family. Also, these are gentle and non drying, no issues with my sensitive combination skin. Winner! Fragrance/scent free too.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart frequency gentle

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Really useful packaging, small pouch could easily ft in makeup back or handbag. The overnight (normal) patches really reduce the size and redness (I didn't have white on the patch). The day patches aren't invisible under makeup but are more discrete and great under a mask to stop rubbing.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This product is really good. It really helps with your pimples and it’s really gentle on the skin. It doesn’t have any scent and they are very simple to use.

cad2dca3-887b-4be8-b788-8ecbc1ff26c1
Afnanmohd
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Heard incredible reviews the past few years so when i saw this deal I couldn’t pass it up! I cant wait to use these

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I’ve been using such patches for a very long time and tried so many brands — no difference for me. Can’t really say if any of them do the job. But at least I use them to avoid accidental scratching.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good packaging, product works well, I use it on popped pimples and it doesn't break me out even more, it's gentle to remove, my skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritate it. Has no scent. Good quality, visibly benefited me!

DeepSea
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

A must have! If you have acne you need to use these and I love the shape and size of the invisible ones! They are really easy to use a very gentle and effective way to get rid of pimples without popping them!