GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This is quite a large size for travel hand sanitizer and was an excellent value. I also really like that it's a screw-off top rather than the push down top sanitizer I used previously. It seems safer to have it in my purse among all my other items.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

It doesn't have any scent and doesn't leave a tacky feeling on the skin. It does the job and doesn't dry my skin - I use it pretty frequently and my skin feels soft

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

like it , excellent alternative for alcohol sanitizer , no oder , little small

90475bb8-ba4f-4906-b5d5-22a91bfaec95
Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Does ot work,small tube so it is easy to take on the way

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

🤩 are the only thing keeping my brain 🧠 functioning at the speed it was when we started the game at a high speed of sound

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

this is a very good buy for me. moisturizing and sanitizing at the same time. very happy to have this

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bought the scented version (floral) previously and I loved it. I feel that my hands were sufficiently sanitized and moisturized. feel kinda bummed that they discontinued the scented version so i’ll just settle for the unscented version.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

‏Good product ‏Useful Gokd size ‏Good smell ‏Average moisture Last long

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!