GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 29, 2021
nice for oily skin

i have acne prone oily skin and i break out from most moisturizers but this one is supeeer light and perfect for my skin type. if tou have dry skin though, i would not recommend this. one of the cons of this lotion is its opening, its hard to get the right amount of product that you want.

65dbf3f8-6f7f-4988-87f3-68aed00137d6
73f15170-18c4-4e93-b640-5cf36ed0ee34
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I use other Innisfree products and I love the scent. I use it everyday. The quality of this product is amazing. The size for the cost is okay. The age of the product is brand new. The packaging is simple and recyclable. The benefits are soft and calm skin. The composition is natural and soothing. It is good for any season. The product texture is soft, moisturizing and perfect for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

This is my favorite step of the moisturizing routine. The consistence of the lotion is perfect (gelly-cramy), it absorbs momentarily and relives the tension of a dry skin immediately. The only con is the bottle- it is sometimes hard to get the lotion out of it, but it's definitely worth it. I don't use a sponge, just my hands.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

absorbing well. Very light texture but still moisturized. Good scent. moisture feeling is long lasting.

Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I am in love with this lotion. I've tried many different creams and gels as moisturizer before but none of them can compare to this one. Perfect for daily use!

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

Great addition to my routine as I have been struggling with overly dry skin in the morning but now that I use this before my face cream it’s gotten better

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

love it ! lobe the smell ! very hydrating and refreshing. good for oily skin on its own but for dehydrated skin types I will use it before a moisturizer to enrich the skin

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Not suitable for dry or normal skin, as it dries out the whole face, didnt like the product, zero mosturizing and leaves a silicon layer on skin so it couldnt breath (((

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Absolutely lovely, subtle scent of green tea. Very hydrating and refreshing on the skin. Packaging could be a bit more user-friendly for dispensing the lotion sparingly but can't have it all. Will buy again!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Nice product and light weight