GB

1,083
Solange
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
One of the best

After tons of research, these are the best quality at the best price. Don't you wish you could know that before spending 2 hours reading reviews? : ) They are also enteric coated so there is no fishy after taste. Very good ingredients. This also means, that they will dissolve in your intestines, not your stomach for maximum absorption. Trust me, I did the research!! I paid full price too, please leave a review.

This Omega is great in value for the price and packaging which will last for more than 6 months of everyday support. When buying Omega you want to get the best of it by having high numbers of EPA and DHA. 1 capsule of this product contains in total almost 900mg Omega3. The Daily recommended dose is between 1000-1200mg. EPA Omega-3 (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 480 mg DHA Omega-3 (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 360 mg I take Omega 3 on the daily basis for more than 4 years. My manicure lady noticed how strong my nails became, my hair grows faster and shinier, I rarely get sick, I recovered from the foggy mind after COVID quite fast while taking it, and recommend taking it to everyone regardless the age.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a great Omega-3 supplement, both in terms of quality, purity, and value for money. I often open the capsules to make sure the oil isn't rancid, and this was never a problem with this brand. To me the purity and production standards for supplements are really important, and this company checks these boxes for me. I can recommend this product. If this review was helpful to you, please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I did quite a bit of research, including reviewing certificates for many products on the IFOS (International Fish Oil Standards) website. This one came out as one of the best overall for quality, EPA and DHA content, and price. Product arrived sealed and in perfect condition. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is a high quality product, and has been tested for purity in the past. As most of us know, there have been high quality studies that show omega 3 supplements can help with a longer and healthier life. My skin has definitely shown improvement since I have been taking this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I only eat fish oil that is certified by IFOS. The active ingredient of this fish oil is high in "Omega 3". For me, it's anti-inflammatory and lowers blood lipids (especially triglycerides). It has no fishy smell. It is said that it helps to maintain a positive energy and a good mood, I don't know if it is true, but it works for me. It's a decent size for the average adult, but smaller is safer for older adults.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is an excellent fish oil product. The soft gels are quite large, but they're easy to swallow because they're very smoothly coated and there's no aftertaste or burping. The best thing is getting high potency Omega-3 in 1 soft gel per day. You can opt for 2 per day if you choose to.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

After trying so many brands of fish oils, I'm very glad that I found this product. It has high concentration of EPA & DHA in each capsule. So I need just to take one capsule per day. And there is no aftertaste. It works well for me. This is my 2nd bottle. It is really value for money.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I compared actual omega 3 content across all options and found this one to be the cheapest per mg of EPA, DHA, and DPA without compromising on quality. As it has 3X more omega-3 than regular fish oils, 1 pill a day is more than enough - I wanted post-lasik supplements to help heal my eyes/vision as best as I can. Additionally, it's also ultra-purified to remove heavy metals like mercury. It's completely tasteless as well, thanks to the burp-less enteric-coat (although I personally have no issues with the fishy taste). The size of the pill may be a little larger than usual, so if you have trouble swallowing pills, do take note. Pills are packaged in a dark bottle, so that's a plus for me as it protects the contents from sunlight. All ingredients are claimed to be sustainably sourced, so that gives me peace of mind about its origins. It even states clearly what it does not contain, and that's going to be very helpful for people looking out for specific allergy information.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

great product I have consume this product almost 2 weeks....my migraine level decrease...thanks iherb the quality iherb is good with affordable price.. thanks a lot... ingredients is excellent

6b7bce8a-16a3-4388-a5b0-12aa2c88c9f4