GB

4,776
1,261
Posted on Sep 30, 2022
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

the scent there's a slightly smell but not that strong it'sreallytolerable, I'm really happy and satisfied using it, the quality is really excellent and the size of the bottle is big and good for couple of months, any age can use it because it's not strong on my skin,no irritation or redness, I'm just using it a 2weeks but I can see the difference on my skin qnd I'm loving the results, definitely will buy again ❤️🥰

011ad662-8053-4fb4-a723-9ab5382e3ce3

absolutely love almost every product I have tried from this company. I really wish I had thought to take before pictures. I have suffered from migraines and awful headaches my entire life. This has left me with very deep lines in my forehead. This serum, along with their anti-aging retinol moisturizer has made a big difference. There is no strong scent. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with any of their products. Great company!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Scent so good the best niacinamide serum which I've ever used. Before so surprised because of high quality and balanced composition, big packaging size for slightly comfortable price. I really love texture which feels like some essence and gives gentle coverage for my sensitive skin. Frequency concern MACINAMIDE SERUM Benefits for bores and heather skin Age 2024 june

ca6b24be-5a3a-46cc-b3cd-d81c59b9f32b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

On of the best niacinamide serum which I’ve ever used. Before my order I tried it from my friend’s everyday skin routine, and I was so surprised because of high quality and balanced composition, big packaging size for slightly comfortable price. I really love texture which feels like some essence and gives gentle coverage for my sensitive skin.

54f67db8-600f-43fd-a6e5-101af93ec07f
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
4,609

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like this product. I use it once and sometimes twice every day. After using it for a little more than two weeks, I started to get compliments on my face. It definitely brightens the skin. My complexion looks clearer and more even toned. The scent is not fragrant; it's kind of more medicinal in smell, but it's not bad. I will give it more time to see if it will eventually get rid of a few age spots. No change with that, so far.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is very good serum that moisture the skin. It has amazing scent, absorbed quickly, gentle on skin and good for sensitive skin. It makes my skin glowing and moisture every morning every day. It’s good for oily and combination skin, and treats my red areas. Also skin fragmentation. Easy package. I’m going to reorder!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i love this product. every time i use it my skin is very soft. good size for the price and the benefit is great for skin composition. it's great for sensitive skin and leaves it moisturized and very gentle on the skin use it with frequency of once a week no scent good for age skin package is sealed well

82769217-611b-4a03-a885-5b74057ccbfd
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I purchased this product at the same time as the Brightening Vitamin C serum moisterizer discovery bundle offer. When I used it, I find to to be gentle on the skin, the applicator is glass which is very nice. I apply this in the morning after cleaning, toning and before moisturizer. I do like how it feels on my face. I will have to wait a few months to see the effects of the Niaciamide if it works well. Good packaging, sealed around the neck of the bottle, delivered in a box for protection.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

a pleasant herbal smell and an oily consistency that allows you to do a mini massage when applying this serum it is a pleasant product that is very caring and makes the skin soft I definitely liked this purchase And now I will look at the serums of this company