GB

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Love it ! 🥰

I tried the whole their series, this is one of my favorites, a pleasant smell , the skin after use is very soft, I used it for less than a week, but I already see the result. I also like it in a glass bottle, not plastic.

c61aa518-975c-4145-87cd-227acb2a6704
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

it is a great quality product with decent size for affordable price. the packaging is very stylish. my skin has benefitted tremendously from using this. the formula and composition is moisturizing. suitable for all seasons. the texture is smooth and it melts into the skin. i think sensitive skins of all age group will benefit greatly from using this. the scent is pleasant.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Extremely hydrating. I use it every night as a moisturizer and my skin feels so hydrated, smooth and plump in the morning. There is a slight nice scent that goes away after it absorbs into the skin. I love the size and the package (glass bottle) for the price. This product is everything!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It's a good product, I just think it's not for me to use in summer or hot days, after applying it I feel a subtle oily film on my skin. I will try it in winter or alone without previously applying serum and prob edit this review :) This light lotion is super fluid, has a pleasant scent and leaves my skin moisturized. A little goes a veeery long way, so one bottle will last for months. There are silicones among the first ingredients in the list of components, so I'm guessing it would be a wonderful pre-foundation emulsion. The packaging is beautiful and robust (can I say that about a package? anyway)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Excellent product. Ordering for the second time and this time also one for my daughter. This product feels a drink for my thirsty skin. I don’t have any bad reaction to this which is a miracle!! Would highly recommend this product for all skin types.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Been using this for about 5 years. I haven't found any other products that work as well as this one, so I guess I will forever stick to this.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love this emulsion! The texture, the fragrance, the composition, the price - excellent! It keeps my skin healthy, young, moist and beautiful. This is my second bottle. Definitely recommend! Korean cosmetics is the BEST!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

nice scent, I use it in the morning after serum. Great quality and the size is just right. Good for dry skin and helps with moisturizing skin.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i have purchased this product thanks to a friend suggestion and I've been using it for a week now. Very well packaged, the texture is light and the fragrance is extremely pleasant. Skin feels soft and more hydrated. Absolutely recommended!