GB

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
It works!!!!

I used this product for a month and it honestly says it works. It's been almost 8 months since I used it and since I felt anything. Am free!! I attribute my healing to previous reviews I read here. I am here to encourage others to try it too. It's a God-sent!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

quality of ingredients is great for sure, I truly benefited I get a lot of UTI because of my MS but while using this probiotic didn't get any 👍🏼😀😀 didn't notice much in digestion nor gut but I don't complain of constipation. size of supplement is ok package well sealed.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This, together with a bunch of herbs and D-mannose helped with UTI and bladder issues where was not much hope to recover the elasticity of the bladder in an old woman, many probiotics helped but this one made the biggest difference. It helped me and others I know with general GI, urinary tract, and genitals health, especially after years of antibiotics and carbs with sugar depleting any chance of healthy overall bacterial flora. It was strong enough to not need to be taken daily. It is a sure fix, fast, in less than a week life gets the hope for health back.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I’ve been taking this product for a couple of weeks now, and although I haven’t seen any noticeable improvement, it hasn’t disturbed my digestion and I think that’s positive. It also came properly packaged. The quality of the capsules themselves seems reliable. I’m willing to give it a go for a few more days.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It’s been 3 months and i’ve had ZERO yeast infections. I hope this continues 🤘🏻 I’ll be buying more. This is the third and hopefully last probiotic i’ll have to buy.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Both my mum and I have gotten relief from yeast infections with this, especially my mum, who is diabetic. After taking this, she did not need to see the doctor for medication.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Keeps symptoms of BV at bay. Great product. I take 2 once or twice daily and have not had to have antibiotics in almost 2 years.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought this to see if it might help with bladder weakness from aging. I have only been taking it for a week, but am already seeing improvement.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I was having fungal infection frequently despite taking medicine from Dr, putting ointments but always having a problem. But now I found the solution to make strong and balanced microbiome. I am Happy with this product and encourage women to take this probiotic.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It doesn’t need to be refrigeated. The potency isn’t so great but it works. I take this with other probiotic products as well.