GB
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I've been using it regularly after shower and yes it does change the tone of my skin subtly. Nothing too major, too weird, or too tacky. My skin looks and feels more even and moist. Not sure about the firming effect though, as I have not seen any changes on my cellulite. I find the colors comes off a bit when showering, but it doesn't totally wear off, and I reapply it anyway after showering.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

love the color it makes. but I needed to put it for two- three days in a row in order to get the right tan for me. now I ordered the darker color and will see which one is better. the texture is thin and the smell is fine. The tan washes off after some days till week.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this lotion, but I don't remember it smelling like coconut before and it's not endearing. The size is feverish and the quality can't be matched by other lotions.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I order it again constantly, the smell is sold and gentle you don’t have the strong scent other self tan products usually have. It’s I’m my personal routine for years now! The frequency of use usually it’s 2 times a week

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This smells amazing, and it has a very natural scent. Jergens lotions are of excellent quality and composition. For this price, I only wish the package size was a little larger. Definitely a staple in my routine!

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

As a very!! White skin person, who also don't like/want frying in the sun, this product makes the different for me and make me feel more comfort to use shorts. The cream is very plesent smel, and feel very nice on the skin. It gives color to skin that looks completely natural. I just love It and use It alot.

ea26a820-fec9-4828-ad60-5d98031c531f
21d4d33f-7071-4978-8bfd-b8e7039c8087
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Smell good and it’s really moisturize the skin. Notice skin color change to be more tan. Like it. Will buy again

cc62381d-bf92-43fe-99d2-d6b8411253ad
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

wow!! definitely the best self tanner I've ever used. easy to apply. doesnt leave your skin orange or blotchy, which I havent achieved with any other tanner I've tried so far. I'm blonde with pale skin and the fair to medium shade was perfect for me! definitely recommend this!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

wow, from first use I got sun kissed look without any streaks, it is great and no easy to apply