GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Excellent! Good Alternative

I was looking for a healthier alternative for making noodle stir fry & this was perfect. The spaghetti has a neutral taste. Tasted like normal spaghetti to me. After boiling I rinsed the noodles under cold water & sprinkled some olive oil to coat the noodles to prevent sticking. Recipe suggestion: I added onion, garlic, sambal oelek/ spicy chilli paste, bok choy, egg whites & soy sauce to the noodles. It was delicious. Give it a try! Note: do not toss the noodles too much as it might break.

6ce8c158-a8f0-4c8c-95f7-ed52526a3f09
Posted on May 29, 2022

Best and only grain free organic pasta I can find. The ingredients are super clean and they taste like regular pasta. The quality is great too and you get quite a lot size wise in the package. I use them like regular pasta, even my husband doesn't notice when I switch them out for regular pasta.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The ingredients are the most natural as you can get. Very good quality. The taste is good! The texture is a bit disappointing because it gets a bit smushi. I use it as a pasta. The size is perfect for me because i dont eat a lot so one package is enough for 2 rounds.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The quality looks good.I was looking for a healthier ingredient alternative for making noodles & this was perfect use. The spaghetti has a neutral taste. Tasted like normal spaghetti to me. After making the Size increased sue to boiling I rinsed the noodles under cold water & sprinkled some olive oil to coat the noodles to prevent sticking. Recipe suggestion: I added onion, garlic, sambal oelek/ spicy chilli paste, bok choy, egg whites & soy sauce to the noodles. It was delicious.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

A great substitute for AIP diet. It doesn’t taste as good as regular pasta, but it’s not bad at all. Quality is good, a bit gooey sometimes, I guess this happens when it’s not fully cooked. It doesn’t include non-AIP ingredients or gluten. The package is good, but I wish it had a plastic bag inside.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

perfect quality product with just one ingredient love that I can use this pasta when I am feeling like I need a tummy warming treat just add some pesto and tuna and you have a healthy dinner option the taste and texture is great I won't be eating traditional pasta ever again

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

cassava is hard to find ,but having researched it ,I decided to switch to it . It really does seem to be the most healthy option for pasta and is apparently very good for digestive health . I am feeling much better after having used it a few months now and on the plus side as well I was glad to discover it actually seems to cook better and taste better than the usual GF pasta. It's overall good quality I would definitely recommend it

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I’m so thankful Jovial have come out with an excellent grain free pasta. These noodles are very delicious though I recommend undercooking them somewhat, before cooking them in sauce, or they may break apart. This is typical of gluten free pasta and I am used to it, but I appreciate the clean ingredients list and how easily digestible this is. It is a really wonderful replacement for other gluten free pastas.