GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I have tried sardines of this brand which is very delicious. I therfore ordered canned mackerel of the same brand to see if it is also of good quality. to my surprise, both the texture and freshness exceed my expectations. quite delicious and thus, will order it again when stock is available.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It's the first time I tried canned mackerel. The fish comes in fresh and in big pieces, infused in high quality olive oil. The mediterranean style - garnished with black olive pieces and bell pepper adds aroma to the oil. I poured the infused oil into my salad, which adds more flavor to the salad. The top seal of the can is a thick aluminum foil tightly sealed to the can. Easy to tear off.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The right size for a snack for one person. Very high-quality product. I highly recommend for fish lovers like me. The olive oil in the can is delicious too.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

These are delicious and do not smell fishy at all. Canned fish really is a superfood and a quick way to add proteins and omega3s to the diet.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I really like this and will buy more. There isn’t a lot of pepper and olives inside ( maybe seven small pieces total) but the oil made it all nice and the meat was filling. It was delicious and edible out of the can. I would order again.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I like Mackerel a lot and this brand met with my satisfaction. I like these mixed with scrambled eggs or just alone. Price is great.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Tender , juicy mackerel fillets immense in extra virgin olive oil. Together with some herbs n olives, it is a delicious and nutritious food for the family.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Love this mackerel, the can is easy to open and drain and the packaging is less toxic than other brands. This flavor has actual olives in it and is pretty tasty. I sometimes mix it with the olive oil flavor and they even each other out very well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Wow! It's so delicious, you can not stop eating and one box is not enough! The sauce is not spicy, the spices and olives give a great taste. I will definitely buy more