GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Super taste and texture. Ingredients in jar are very satisfying. When the tuna chunks are done save and reuse the oil in some other dishes. Olives were tasty too. I'd buy again with 1 caveat. This is a very small jar and after the chunks are removed the jar still has between 20-25% by volume of oil left inside. You don't get much tuna for the price, so be aware

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Delicious I never knew tuna could look like this! It actually has the "chunks" the other brands claim to. Now I realize the others only have slivers that remind me of cat food. It's so weird to learn this! Please check out my pictures. I opened fresh starkist Vs Genova and the difference was clear. The Genova was so delicious too, whereas the other required adding a lot more mayo and relish to get a decent tuna fish sandwich. The feel in your mouth when you chew it is totally different too. Genova melted in my mouth. The other was oddly chewy. I can happily recommend this tuna. I won't bother with the other stuff anymore now I know the truth!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The fish and the added condiments are very tasty, well prepared, and make a delightful addition to a salad, or can be eaten just as it comes from the glass jar. A wonderful and healthy offering that tastes fantastic. Slides right out of the jar for a smooth application to any dish. Fantastic taste, texture, quality. So delicious! I was shocked at the difference ingredient

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Well, after giving a bad review of this brand's jalepeno variety mainly because the olive oil was SO YELLOW in color, I decided to try another variety. Well, it is ok, since it seems to have less calories than the other brand of glass jar tuna in oil.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This one taste good but Tuna a little try and some other flavors are better. I will stick with the other flavor but you should give it a shot because different people different taste.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Extra Virgin oil and Green Olives are good ingredients to be included in Tuna

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good price as I like tuna in olive oil n in a glass jar

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Make a great paste with Mayo.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022