GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This eyeliner is very sturdy. It is waterproof, smudge proof liner. I live in a humid country and this stand the test of our weather.

ba0b9a4e-51c1-4c1e-9559-4eb4950c7ad9
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Gives more of a natural liner effect. You have a some time to blend out with a brush. The only downside is you can’t unwind the applicator. The tip is super small which is great for tight lining.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I have searched and tested out countless eyeliners to no avail. Finally, I'm so pleased to find a brand that not only doesn't budge after application, but also resists my oily lids AND is thin enough for subtle eye-lining details --for those "natural" look days. YAS!

Posted on May 21, 2022

great staying power for a pencil. nice size and value for price. it does sudge/transer slightly but performs much better than other waterproof eyeliners at any pricepoint!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great eyeliner, it has a nice creamy consistency. The only down side is that it is not rewindable, so once you have twisted it up it won't go down.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Love it, it stays all day, doesn’t smudge even with watery eyes. I even use it as a brows pencil and it works great.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

it flakes off of my eyes but if I draw it on my hand, it doesn't smudge. I used it a handful of times. there is no smell. the eyeliner does draw really thin lines though so that is great. texture is okay no scent. I like how thin it is

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Really good quality precise eyeliner, doesn't transfer to my lower lash line when I only tight line! Size- unfortunately you get a really small amount.