GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022
מצוין!

The eyeliner is nice with a deep brown color that is flattering. It has a soft, foldable edge, which at first cost to make it difficult to draw the line but can get used to soon. The eyeliner is fixed and not smeared. Overall I am satisfied and will also try the regular brown color below.

61c07cad-c57f-4f32-ba61-0688b74d2ab2
791f70cf-6193-462c-8045-f353df49d04e
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I've been using this eyeliner for almost 10 years and I used to buy it from Japan. It's that good. It doesn't smear without primer, but you can wash it off by warm water. How great is that!? I really really really really can't live without this. Very thin brush tip for a very precise design! Brown Black is a nice soft dark brown color. I love black too though, off course. It goes very smooth on your eyelid. Highly recommended. Buy it when you can!

J S
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

the best eyeliner ever! perfectly thin and flexible brush tip, perfect dark brown color. dries instantly, doesn't smudge, when you rub it with water, it just evenly fades away

aad00b08-c2e0-4c24-8998-d57d5ccfd44c
d95a9232-17a0-479b-8237-441c22409ea3
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I bought number 2 and liked it a lot, then I bought number 3 and it was a darker brown color, I recommend it Like please 💕

8de1e979-8578-41a3-b724-a5ea95218bcd
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using this eyeliner, it’s my holy grail. Package has a bit too much plastic. But the thin brush and deep brown color really brings out Asian brown eyes and I love it. I like that it doesn’t sting eyes or skin. Good for beginners too.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I've tried heaps of other brands, but this is my go to! It is very easy to use, easy to control, does not smudge and lasts me at least a whole day (9am-5pm), and beyond. No scent and suitable for all ages. I love the dark brown color for a more natural look. Recommend using an oil based cleanser to take off.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I loved how pigmented and strong the colour of this eyeliner was. I use this as eyeliner and to make individual strokes on my eyebrows and it worked so well! It’s a nice cool brown colour, which is hard to find considering most brown eyeliners I’ve come across are warm and have an orangey hue which I did not want. Would absolutely buy this again!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Pros: fine brush tip for precision, very waterproof (won't budge with water or oily eyelids, I had to use a specific oil-based eye makeup remover which is great!), the color is brown but still quite neutral Cons: a bit patchy at times so I do have to go over the line a few times to get pigment (it's not a super "inky" eyeliner but since it's brown rather than black it's more tolerable; also it isn't brown enough for me. On my eyes/skintone, it looks black lol. If you swatch it on your hand next to a black eyeliner it is clearly brown so this is more of a preference observation, but if you want it to show up on your eyes (I have brown-black eyes and hair, and fair-light neutral skin), then you may want to opt for an even softer/lighter brown shade. I am on the hunt for the next! However for a regular "nearly black" eyeliner, this is quite good and affordable.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Heroinemake never disappoints with their eye products! The colour payoff is always strong and it never smudges. I have really oily eyelids so the only issue is that while it doesnt smudge, it does rub off cleanly after wearing it for about 12 hours so it doesn't look like a mess even after wearing it for a long time.