GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

5dc228e5-862c-447d-8885-d370e9afd322
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Kundal body wash lathers well. The white musk scent is my favorite. This works really well for my sensitive and dry skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday. It feels great on my skin. It’s a quality body wash. The composition is consistent and never watery. Good size and good packaging. The pump always works unlike other body washes. I feel that this benefits my aging skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Body Wash comes in a big plastic pump bottle. It is easy to press out the desired amount of body wash every time I use it. The body wash lathers well and has a wonderful scent. I have always love the delicate, floral white musk scent hence this body wash has becoming my favourite from the first use. It made my body clean, fresh and moisturised. KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Body Wash - White Musk is truly a perfumed luxurious bath at an affordable price tag.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I like it it create afoum and it has a nice smell well reorder and i like the bottle alot you can reuse it good bumb👍🏻

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

i love this brand, tried the shampoo trial then buy standard size and now I buy their shower wash, to enhance shower experience, their perfume smell made me feel so good! if this information helps, please press Yes, thanks so much! if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

4c11ab8b-d709-4297-a9fb-e23257a0c774
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

The product came within a box that was made of thick cardboard. Currently, I found I don't need to use a lot of products to thoroughly clean myself. Pretty good and fragrent! But as someone with very dry skin, I would have liked it more if it was a bit more mosterizing, but overally pretty good.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The size is really good and the qualities perfect it sensed very nice and the package was

Posted on Oct 6, 2022