GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Excellent serum with an amazing smell

the scent is amazing, the quality of the serum is similar to high end hair serums with a fraction of the price plus the quantity will last for more . I am so amazed by the smell of this serum that i use it before and after my blow dry and it keeps my hair shiny and soft. if you found my comment useful please hit the like button.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Comfortable in using. Subtle aroma. Instantly gives hair a well-groomed look. Even dry ends look just right! The ability to apply to both wet and dry hair is also pleasing. And most importantly, after it there is no effect of dirty, greasy hair, like from a gel or wax.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

0c743665-c336-47a8-98bf-007aa402a624
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

its okay it has a nice scent but i havent noticed that did much for my hair other than making it seem more moisturized after a shower

Hadeel
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The scent of this serum is sooo good the quality and size is good and stay for long time i use it after shower or if mu hair is frizz

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I like it. I used it at dry and wet hair. Size and price are amazing, you only need a small amount. I like the musk scent more than the other options.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Really enjoy this KBeauty haircare brand, all their products are good quality and affordable. This serum tames frizz, leaves the hair soft, and has a lovely scent.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This oil has a good texture and scent. Not too oily but keep my hair moist and fluffy all day long. I am long hair and three push is good to use. My favorite and would like to try another scent as well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Its a must! I like how to smooth my hair, I use after each shower and its smell so good, not sticky or make your hair oily