GB

4.8
Based on 7,601 Ratings
6,685
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

The quality is amazing I used it on my body and a small amount on my hair after shower while it still wet and there’s no to light scent and the size is great and the package came in a perfect condition but I need to point it’s a little pricey.

eb96d208-2324-4ccb-a0b7-02403fdf6648
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love all La Tourangelle's nut oils, but some of them have their own unique flavor and smell, and this grape seed oil is very neutral. There is no bitterness here and it is great for any kind of cooking - it is also very good for frying. I like this option much more than sunflower. In addition, grape seed oil can also be successfully used in cosmetic procedures. Quality of all La Tourangelle oils is outstanding. All time favorite!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I mostly use olive oil but this is my go to if I need a neutral oil. I love that it’s expeller pressed and is really the only expeller pressed grape seed oil I’ve found. It’s great for baking, making vegan mayo and just salad dressing. I highly recommend this!

While I'm sure it's good for cooking, upon recommendation from my daughter who is a licensed massage therapist, this makes a great massage oil base. I add a few drops of lavender and vanilla essential oils to about 8 oz of the grapeseed oil. Works just as well as the expensive massage oil at a fraction of the price. Plus this way if you (or your partner) prefer a specific scent or have an allergy you can customize the mixture. Again, use of this oil for massage is recommended by a licensed massage therapist.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is the best quality grapeseed oil you can find without any other ingredients. Great flavour for using on salad dressings or on roasted vegetables. The package is also very good for the price. If you follow a diet or just want to benefit from including good fats on your diet, I recommend you use this one.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am using this grape seed oil for oil,pulling. It works great and I like to experiment with different kind of oils for oil,pulling. . If you aren’t familiar with the ancient old remedy of oil pulling look up the benefits it’s actually quite amazing from additional I like this brand of goals and will continue to buy other brands as well. Thanks I herb

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I love love love this computer oil the quality is great the taste is good I use this honestly mostly in my hair it is so light weight and beautiful I love the packaging you should add this in your diet for benefits I would recommend to you and others because it’s good

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good quality and taste, package size is big. Good for cooking and baking, use for recipe that require taste neutral ingredients. Would not say it is healthy for diet so recommend to use just a little. Composition is simply grape seed oil no included ingredients or preservatives. Which I find very beneficial