GB

4.9
Based on 5,532 Ratings
4,964
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
A 'MUST HAVE' staple in your kitchen pantry!

A 'MUST HAVE' for making authentic italian tomato salads especially if you don't have access to fresh and cheap basil leaves. For me just a little teaspoon or two of this basil oil is enough to perfume my tomato and cucumber salad. Some freshly crushed black pepper, himalayan pink salt and a tad of crushed garlic. Quick and easy and fresh tasting . This basil oil is great as a finishing touch to pasta dishes. Its like fresh 'perfume' garnish to food. Taste very natural like fresh basil leaves. Forget dried basil, get this oil!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This basil oil has a wonderful, pesto-like taste and is clearly very high quality. The ingredients are all natural, and you can use this oil for cooking sauces, soups, pastas - you name it! The package itself is a relatively small size, but there's so much flavor that it doesn't matter - a little of this product goes a long way!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

High quality of basil oil, good to use on spaghetti or veggie soup, excellent aroma, can use on bread or toast, the ingredients are natural, like it very much, bought many times already, will buy it again, very convenient to pour out the basil oil, good design of the oil container.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Very rich taste and smell. I use it for salad. The quality is very good. I like the texture of this oil. The size is not very big, but don’t need a lot for use. Also I like cooking pasta with that oil. The ingredients are very good. I recommend try it

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I buy this oil almost every time I make an order. It is aromatic, adds perfect taste and smell to my dishes, and we all love it. The bottle is of a good quality, well packaged. I like cooking salads, meat, even soups with this oil. The composition is great: only natural ingredients are included. I recommend buying this product. The size of a bottle is not too small. I think I use one bottle for about two months.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

If you like basil, you will love this oil. Its scent is heavenly. I generally just use it as is with salad. I have also used it to make a pasta sauce. I imagine it is very versatile, but I don't want to risk losing the subtle delicious flavor by mixing it with too many other ingredients.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I’m a bit fan of oils. The Basil Oil is one of my favorites. If you like salads made out of fresh crunchy vegetables, then this oil will definitely compliment them. It gives a very pronounced and rich smell of basil, which causes appetite:) but I advise you to store in the refrigerator so as not to go rancid.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

It is a delightful refreshing oil which flavors food subtly but definitely with a basil taste. Very tasty for sautéed vegetables. The packaging is good, it keeps a while without spoiling and the price is right. Highly recommend it. A little goes a long way. La Tourangelle has great oil products.