GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

With all the "approved" toxic ingredients in modern day sunscreen that do more damage than good, I decided to try a more natural route. I am very fair skinned and keep an eye on my sun exposure. I combined a light layer of this with the raspberry oil and after several hours outdoors, in and out of sun, I had no burns (which I definitely would have without).

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

A natural alternative to retinol. It’s very potent, at first I used way too much and it slightly broke me out, but I adjusted the dosage to one, maximum two drops (I use aloe vera oil, a few drops of bakuchiol oil from the same brand which is amazing as well and a drop of this one) and saw the effect in just a few days - my skin got significantly smoother and my stubborn frown line started to fade. I was so pleased, as nothing I’ve used before made it fade like this. I use this mix at night. Please like if you found this helpful, thank you!❤️

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is my latest find. A new hold grail product to my skincare shelf. I recently converted to using only very clean products where I looked at how can I inject vitamin A into my skincare naturally. Turns out the carrot seed oil is high in vitamin A. The scent is fine with me and I have been feeling that my skin glows the next morning. The texture is fine with me and I find it very moisturizing.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
8,486

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I use this oil with my daily moisturizer. Just add 3 drops into your lotion or cream and apply it on your face, neck and décolleté. Especially if you are looking for a richer facial cream, this method is pretty effective.This oil makes my skin feel hydrated and gives it a nice glow. Great for sensitive skin.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Just discovered this oil recently and I am already in love of its quality, you feel the scent of carrots so you know it’s good product. I have been using for my hair and ad part of beauty face routine before bed in summer and it’s life changing

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I used this career oil on face, hair, and body. The scent is not to bad and not overpowering. It absorbs quickly into my skin. After using it for month. It left my skin very soft and dark mark less noticeable. Overall, it’s a good oil , great quality. Will be buying again!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like incorporating carrot seed oil into my skin care for the vitamin A content as a natural way to smooth and repair the skin. It's potent, so a small amount is needed. I typically mix in with a moisturizer, just a couple drops. It absorbs very well and doesn't leave any greasiness. Incredibly economically since a small amount is needed and will last a long time. I appreciate that this one is organic too!