GB

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is a great product that helps to digest food Highly recommended after the age of 35 pre meal You will notice difference in you health and digestion Its vegetarian which is great and non GMO So women out there and even men this product is a must have for everyone especially those who has digestion problems Thank you iherb for always being so great 😀 And giving the best products and services

2813b872-b765-4e00-b0f9-22f6aa5b9e77
Posted on May 18, 2022

The capsules are relatively big, but easy to swallow. The don't have any specific taste or smell. They don't cause me any gastrointestinal issues – no side effects whatsoever. I usually take one capsule with every meal. Digestive enzymes are proteins that regulate the chemical reactions the body uses to digest food. The enzymes break down the food into nutrient pieces until they are small enough for the bloodstream to absorb them to carry them throughout the body. Digestive enzymes help the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It is believed that supplementing the body’s supply of these enzymes will promote healthy digestion and relieve symptoms of IBS. Overall, a product of high quality.

0475b2d4-3b35-468d-bae2-1c32b3792317
31c876c7-a65d-4c59-abcc-98ba0a2672ff
30946a5a-a559-4813-9bb9-19ac949793a4
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This has helped me a lot! I no longer get my usual stomachaches and my bowel movement has become regular; I almost no longer feel constipated. I think it really helps in digestion. I also credit this in helping with my mental health. My husband, who has chronic allergies, has started to drink this as well. I can't live without it. There is a bitter taste, but you only taste it for just a little bit so that's OK. Its packaging is great.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I did have multiple issue due food maldigesyion. It won’t eliminate all you GI problems but definitely will help you especially if you are not a big fan of herbs or herbal tea like me But this is not the best thing for those who are having IBS/or digestion issue

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Was looking for some enzymes to helpmeet digest some food. I bought this one on a trial to see if it was worth it and it totally is! I take it after any heavy meal that contains something hard to digest like milk for me. It has like 10 different enzymes, just check if it is what you need

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes. When I remember to take it before I eat high carb and meals it works great. Within hours of using the enzymes I can feel the affects of its working power. I have used other Life Extension products, which are high quality and this product is no different. The pills are easy to swallow which is a plus for me.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022