GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I eat while adjusting my diet properly, it has a booster effect. I don't know if it's just me, but I lost 2 kg (4.41 lb) in about 10 days after taking this - I even sometimes forgot to take this one tho-. There is no dramatic appetite suppression effect, but it is not without effect at all

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've heard that one benefit of hydroxycitric acid is that it's a more powerful form of citric acid - which helps break up kidney stones. I've been taking this 2~3 times a day for the past several months and have purchased 4 or 5 bottles of this. I've been taking it along with chanca piedra (which works miracles for helping you to pass kidney stones). To be honest, I can't quite comment on the quality because I'm not actually sure if this has been helping, and don't really have much of a way to find out. However, when it comes to kidney stones, I'll try any method I can to get rid of them all. The capsules don't have much of a taste, and as for dosage, this product has the largest size for a reasonable price. Will continue to purchase in my battle against kidney stones!

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Love the quality of this product! Starting to feel the benefits after a couple of days of using it. These ingredients are so natural! No taste at all. The dosage and size are perfect for every day!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

A product of very good quality, the size and the dose completely suit me, it has great benefits for the body. For better results, take 30-40 minutes before meals.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

5c6f6730-046a-4522-8049-09b294867c7d
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Best ingredients and quality ,good dose,and best price for the product

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Good energy benefits and no taste. Helps when you are trying to lose weight and cutting calories to give you more energy/.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

No issues. Easy to take and store. Great support for muscle training.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Good quality Good in size It doesn’t taste bad Had a lot of benefits you should read about !