GB

4.9
Based on 1,892 Ratings
1,724
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I will buy this one forever, it’s a miracle if you have a big iron deficiency. I drink the iron supplements in my country but my lever never seems to get high, and i’m always tired. With this one (along with other supplements i buy on iherb such as vitamin c, probiotics, folic acid and vitamind D) my energy is here again. I can workout and do everything that i need to without having to rest every 10 minutes.

b35bc6ef-2798-4d5e-84a1-98fcff0ac75e
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality iron supplement, doesn't give any side effects, unlike other that I tried. Take it with vitamin C and amino acids for better absorption, separate from meals. Also working out after taking it makes absorption even higher. The result for my ferritin level will see in a couple of months.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on May 22, 2022

Am using these now instead of a liquid supplement called Floradix. These pills are superior in every way. I have no queasy nausea, irregular bowel movements / constipation / diarrhoea. My iron levels have rocketed back after about a month of daily night time taking these. The one caveat is that I have started taking some probiotic oils with about 20 billion CU in order to make sure I have even less constipation as the first week I did not do that and these iron pills still gave me some (not as bad as alt iron) constipation.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022
2,382

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Iron helps me a lot in my constipation. You can feel the different after taking it for 2 month. The pill is slim making it easier to eat for me.

c27413c3-6cc7-4b7e-a575-881108143405
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Since having bariatric surgery it’s been challenging to find decent supplements that have the right ingredients with protein. Since taking these I not only feel amazing but my hair and nails have never looked better! Another quality product from iHerb!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
1,342

I’ve battled with anemia my whole life pretty much and I’ve take. Lots of different iron supplements and hands down this one has been great! Not harsh on my stomach at all!