GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Life Extension NAD+ and Resveratrol

I read at least 15 medical emails a day for the last 20 plus years and index the ones I feel make sense. I suggest you Google "benefits of NAD+) and "benefits of resveratrol" and make your own decisions. I take both for anti aging and at 81 yrs I am still very active mentally and physically. What more can I say? Do your own reading and see if you agree with me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I’m using it for the last month , feel better, more optimistic and energetic. I order another pack for the upcoming month. After 2 weeks of using it, people start to compliment me about my skin and hair. I feel it really effect my nervous system and my energy. The size is very small since it contains only 30 pills, so maybe you should think to buy larger size

Posted on May 14, 2022

Having a higher dose of NAD, plus the other ingredients helping to target inflammation was suggested for my IVF protocol, to help with egg quality. After using this, (with a few other changes), the number of eggs retrieved was doubled during my next cycle and I froze my first genetically normal embryo.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have been taking this for about 3 months now. I am 48yo and have had ME/CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) for the past 20 years. The CFS causes severe brain fog and I do feel that since taking this product my cognitive skills and stamina have increased. My physical energy has improved on some days, but I still have crashes. I will keep taking it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

You always send my product orders very precisely and fast. I am very happy to do shopping with you. In addition, no company can sell products lower than your prices. Thanks for everything, Iherb.

00ad2f4f-7a7b-4fc8-a476-14351efb7e8f
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I thought I'd give these a try not really expecting much despite what I read in the reviews. After two weeks of taking them, I then realised I could exercise more without getting tired and my knees didn't hurt anymore. I recently went hiking and I'm usually huffing and puffing but this time, it was so much better. It was so noticeable that I recommended it to my friends and family. I couldn't really remember what the review comments were so I went back to read them and found out it was to increase energy levels so therefore I'm writing this review too to say ít really does increase energy levels with the bonus of no sore knees too. Good size and ingredients. Astonishing!! Definitely bought again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

NAD+ production and the amount of NAD circulating through the body naturally decline as you get older. While this is a natural process, low NAD levels can impact the body’s ability to work efficiently and result in lower energy production. Taking an NAD supplement helps raise the levels of NAD+ circulating in the body, which may help slow down the health changes associated with aging. This formulation also has Bio Quercetin, Trans-Resveratrol and Fisetin in small amounts. I don't use this formula anymore because I take those additional items separately so I can control the dose more precisely. If your not familiar with these supplements this formulation is a good way to introduce yourself to the additional benefits they have.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Quality, ingredients and size are good. Size normal. A lot of minerals there. The package is excellent. A got a lot of benefit of it. Composition Great. Deficience ok, No previous symptom. Supplement good. Frequence and taste good. Have a folic acid and give me a lot of energy. Niacin flush effect potency nervous system and metabolism

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I actually dislike the taste of the bill, it smells odd, but I think the function of it is for regenerating the cell and make me refresh everyday, it is more important than the other thing. I choose it because of my friend's suggestion for her doing exercise for over 30-year-old ages.