GB

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
很好!

It tastes very good and I ate half of them once (est. 550kcal) but they contains extra sugar compared with the real figs, so be careful to control your self when u eat. Btw, I found the ingredients is different with what shows on your pic, but never mind, I will record based on what I get Found that fig is very healthy, below for your ref

5b8c9abf-65e8-4695-8189-7c2c8430d7c8
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I tried these on a whim and I am glad that I picked these! The cranberry pistachio pops were very tasty. It's the kind of snack that feels substantial for the serving size so these would take the edge off when dinner seemed like it couldn't come fast enough! The texture of the pops was interesting- I can appreciate the all-natural ingredient list- with mostly chewy and some crunch from the pistachio. The coconut flake coating was very fine and almost undetectable. Will definitely reorder soon!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A very nice snack - good quality (from a high-quality producer) and just the right size. I would eat a serving just before gym work-out- it's a good source of energy. The ingredients are of high quality and the taste is nice- not too sweet and no flavor is overtaking. The fruit-nut composition works fine. I think the price is too high for what you get- hence the 4 stars.

Satisfiedcustomer88
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The taste and size are commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

So good and so filling! A ball or two will keep hunger pangs away. Great taste and packed with energy so you dont crave other junk. Great fr kids too

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

first time to try this kind of energy ball which includes all organic and health ingredients. the taste is soooo good, can taste the crunchy nut pieces with date and other organic food. Healthy snack ever

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Tasty, healthy, convenient size. I take a usually 2 little cubes and it makes me feel satisfied and not hungry for a few hours. Very helpful when dieting and counting calories.