GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

These taste just like the classic kind but we are happy they are available for those on a gluten free diet. They are definitely still sweet and each bar is a good serving size. We have never been disappointed in the quality of this brand. We take these packaged bars when we go out shopping and can't find other gf snacks.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

These really do taste great but the price has really gone up in the past few years! They are must better quality then the supermarket regular crap because these are made with much healthier ingredients. But for only 6 squares its not worth the price unless you get a discount.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We purchased these MADE GOOD vanilla crispy squares and enjoyed them!! Just a few simple ingredients, good combination of crispy and chewy, good flavor.... just a tad overly sweet for us. But the average person would enjoy these boughten rice crispy treats, if sugar is no issue for you. Yummy!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My daughter loves rice crispy treats, but it is hard to find the Keebler one where we live. So when I discovered these on iHerb, my daughter was really happy.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

When it comes to gluten free options this is your best choice. Individually wrapped, easy to throw in the snack bag…my kids love it.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The flavor is delicious and simple. It's not too sweet and not too plain. The texture is good. It tastes crunchy and fresh, and only a little sticky. They really hit the spot for a rice crispy style of treat.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These are so addictive! I wish they came in a larger box. They taste great and I appreciate the simple ingredients. I will definitely continue to buy.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Consistency and size are great for a snack and 90 calories! They're chewy and stringy in consistency and 6 to a box is good! I do prefer the chocolate ones though as the vanilla flavour is nice but not as strong or tasty when compared to the chocolate The quality is good and would recommend as ingredients seem good, but would pick the chocolate over the vanilla