GB
4.7

4.7
Meagan
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I love using face masks to have some alone relaxing time but also to make my skin feel nice and refreshed! Tried this brand for the first time and I quite liked it! I ordered since it was labeled anti aging. It make my skin feel nice so I’d be interested in ordering it again!

Oh wow I loved this mask! I’ve never used Mamonde brand before, but I was looking for something that felt a little more luxurious than my usual LuLuLun sheet masks. I wanted something with more of a sensory experience. This mask has a great texture, and a TON of serum. My favorite thing is how glowy I looked after I wore it for 30 mins, and that glow was still there when I woke up the next day. Also, I was nervous about the fact that this has fragrance, but the fragrance is lovely and I even wished it stuck around longer. I will definitely repurchase this mask for when I want to treat myself to a relaxing “spa night.”

Posted on May 27, 2022

I bought this because I really like trying new brands for face masks. This one is a really nice brand. It fits my face well and it's very cooling and relaxing, it makes my skin feel nice and plump. It smells like real flowers and extremly hydrating. The essence is rich and nourishing, it did not break me out. There is so much product left in the packet, and you can use it on your neck, decolletage and arms. I'm definitly buying more.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Really love this K-Beauty brand that studies the natural wisdom of blooming flowers for beauty. This sheet mask is lovely and gentle which contains a generous amount of serum. I always keep my masks in the fridge and find the benefits of applying cold not only stimulating to the face but also the aroma is much more intense. I love to relax back in a dark room and just incite the senses with the soft feel of the mask as well as the fragrance and let my thoughts wander to a field of flowers. Wonderful meditative experience.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very great scent of the mask, the quality is amazing, sheet size is just fine - fits on face perfectly, gentle texture, has a ton of serum on it (I used the serum which was left in the package of the mask for two second days). Loved what it have made with my skin - it was moisturized, healthy and glowing. Fits sensitive, easy-irritating skin.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very nice mask. the sheet mask is in a good size, easy to fit on the face. The fabric it self feels very delicate and calming the skin. After use the skin looks glowing and feels moisturized. There's enough in the package to cover the neck too. The scent is very nice and flourish.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This mask is so great! I use it in the evening and let it for more than 30 min. It leaves the skin so well nourished

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Good quality, plenty of essence, smells great, seems moisturizing. However, I only see magnolia as an ingredient and could not find camellia (thus 4 stars)

Posted on May 5, 2022

Composition seems okay and I love those flowery packaging. Hope it will be beneficial for my skin.