GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I really like this mask I usually use this company rose water toner so I was delightful to find out that I have now carry there sheet mask and I have to say it's very hydrating Esther toner easy to use and adhere well to the skin and the smell of roses is so lovely and relaxing just put it on on your face after washing and toning and lay down and relax my skin just drank it off and I still had more essence in the pouch to save up for the next day or on my neck and cleavage area will definitely repurchase if it only comes back in stock LOL

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This fabric sheet mask is so gorgeous. The aroma is divine. Ample essence in pack which is enough for a second application onto the face. I pop in the fridge as I find the scent deepens when cold and the aroma is intoxicating. This sheet mask also fits beautifully on my face. So lovely and gentle.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

One of my favorite masks. Extra hydrating and gentle for sensitive skin. Smell is nice. Plus there is enough in the package for two uses.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Very soothing and hydrating! have been watching to see when these will be restocked again! lots of leftover serum in the bottom of the back

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

These sheet masks are amazing! I have extremely dry skin and the masks always make it plump, glowy and firm. I just love the effect! There is A LOT of essence in the package too, I feel like you could easily use it twice. I usually apply whatever is left of it on my body. The smell of roses is very pretty.

c58a7bee-0e4b-4469-b54c-cf9ef192ae13
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This mask gave me a nice relaxing 15 minutes. The serum felt nice and moisturizing, though it didn’t do anything earth-shattering for my skin (which, given the price, is reasonable). It does have a definite rose scent, so if florals aren’t your thing maybe steer clear

Posted on May 5, 2021

This rose mask is amazing, it smells amazing and truly hydrates the skin. The sheet mask material is similar to most sheet masks and it is nothing out of the ordinary. The results are very nice and noticeable. Once I applied it my face was cooled and I could smell the sweet rose water, and it really felt like a luxurious relaxing moment. The hydration and clarity of my skin when using this mask is great, and in addition it gives my face a certain smoothness I haven't experienced with many masks. There are only good things to be said about this face mask and I will definitely repurchase it at the soonest time. Please click YES  if you found my review useful, thank you!

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Nice smell, I'm busy during the day so I'm putting that mask before I go to sleep and my skin looks amazing in the morning. There is enough liquid to put on the neck and chest too! Ladies, pls remember, neck and decollete are still our "face" ;) I'm 47 and can see results! recommended!

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I ordered this because I was attracted to the packaging and I really like the mamonde rose mist. To be honest I was very impressed with this. It’s super moisturizing.

e3ee56d4-b460-402e-a3f1-958b6817bd96
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Excellent mask! And it smells good, too. I leave it for more than 30 min, to really hidrate the skin