GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
很好!

This is quite a cheap price to buy this brand compare with other brand. The price ratio is very high and the actual function is very good. I would like to re order this ingredient by this size of mg. This can provide more energy and benefit for my skin.

7a830ba4-0c9b-4202-a819-27fa207c1ea1
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
2,261

Pretty product. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Very enjoyable manuka honey. Lovely taste, strong flavor and yet not too overpowering or oddly tasting. In fact it’s the only brad I find myself purchasing again and again here. My whole family uses it. My mom uses it whenever she has a cough and it helps her with her irritated throat. This one is a staple in my pantry.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great quality product. I used to buy another brand but I am also very satisfied with this one. A small jar of manuka honey is a must at home. Whenever I feel something may develop in my throat I take half a teaspoon of it and slowly dissolve it in my mouth. I immediately feel a relief and the benefit is that I remain healthy. The taste is sweet.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Manuka Honey is always the essential item in my house. The quality is great. loves it in the water and sometimes has it like candy. The benefit is t helps reduce the cough. Taste good try increase the dosage for best results but ask a doctor or google it which dose suits you

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I started taking the Manuka honey because I had terrible, terrible sharp pain in my stomach, excessive burping and bloating, and I felt full when I had hardly eaten, just a few bites of food. I starting taking the honey after the doctor did test on me. The doctor ordered a barium upper GI which came back normal. No ulcers, no acid reflux, no masses, no gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining), nothing, zip, nada. Yet, I knew something was terribly wrong as I was very sick to my stomach. Even though the test results showed no abnormality.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

One of the reputable brands of manuka honey. I will surely order this again. It helps a lot boost my family's immune system. This is a staple in our household.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I have been using this for a year, whenever my kids get ill, I gave them this honey and they get well without taking any antibiotics

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Nice tasty honey. Suitable for replacing real honey or for sugar lovers. Can be added to tea or pastries, for example. The composition is excellent, I like it.