GB

4.6
Based on 1,197 Ratings
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Best product

Great product test good as a healthcare worker and I expose to many viruses this Manuka honey get me max protection … as I fell it my body and immune system getting boosted naturally without getting any artificial or human made vaccines …. Since I have it thx god not getting sick 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤️😍🥰❤️❤️

c499e68c-69bc-484a-b898-c3824ec71938
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

The Best Manuka Brand Ever! The product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

i got it as a gift to dad realy liked it. great quality. manuka is an amazing ingreduent, it has a lot of health benefits. it promots imunity. the taste is good not sweet, a hint of biterness. highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Wonderful by taste and antibacterial properties mono herbal tea from New Zealand. It is not only outstanding for its taste and flavor, good for digesting metabolic system, but is very helpful during trips to nature in case you get skin scratches - it protects from bacteria and is good for damage recovery. High quality product! Love this honey.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I have read a lot about the benefits of Manuka Honey, and we should all consider taking it. Good quality and tastes good. I take half spoon daily.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Quality is amazing.. very tasty ingredients.. size is good .. dosage is small spoon .. i noteced the benefits on the ibs sandrom and it tast very good my kids love it they feel better when they use it and more energized… perfect also for colon and stomach pains

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.great taste

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It’s really working. the beginning of small throat illness immediately gone , also can see on my tongue that looks healthy and clean (digestive system)