GB

4.6
Based on 3,032 Ratings
2,262
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

My first time trying this type of honey: manuka. I've heard quite a lot but due to its price I never buy it until this one. I have sensitive skin. My skin is still adapting to this desert environment plus I work in the warehouse for long hours so it becomes super dry and easily cracking even bleeding. I decided to buy the cheapest one (not even the UMF one) to see if it really works. Magically, it does! I mixed this honey with aloe vera gel (the good one), applied it all over my body esp to my hands, added (herbal) lotion, went to bed and when I woke up...my dry hands recovers already!! It rejuvenates my skins and it dries up my wounds...so fast! I still can't believe myself! Today is my 3rd day for having this treatment, and I already bought another one ...to stock up... while the deal is still on :) Oh, I tried to eat it too and it doesn't taste bitter for MGO 35+.I'll let you know later for MGO 60+

851ffe0b-abe1-4811-924f-da9f992f0c67
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
4,974

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I bought them when they are on sale. The price is nice and the quality is good with fresh date (best before 2024). The contained 35+ MGO ingredient are enough for me. Now I will drink a warm Manuka honey water every morning. Hope my immune system and throat health can be improved.

e48ccaa8-a15c-4cf9-aed6-d03f8cc5f942
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I really liked this product! Unlike other manuka honeys that i've tried, this one was simply amazing! The quality was high and the taste was immaculate. There are no harmful ingredients at all and when i took the right dosage of the product, it really benefitted me! Overall, i really liked everything about this product.

0ac957bc-e598-4d2e-a1a7-560abf28f525
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Our family has been honey users for years and this is our first time to try Manuka honey. How we loved it! It is thick, flavorful and has that hint of wild flower. We take this with warm water and apple cider vinegar at times for those days when we feel a cold coming. It is so good and the cold and cough is gone the next day.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

High quality stuff from New Zealand. I take this everyday and seems to be made from quality ingredients. Love the taste of it and comes in a perfect size. Satisfies my sweet tooth while giving me numerous benefits, including soothing my stomach acidity. Definitely recommended honey product for anyone looking for a healthy snack.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I give it for my kids in the morning to increase their immune, not very strong on stomach but just very small spoon for kids but sometimes it cause diarrhea for them so be aware to the quantity . But i don’t ise it regularly . اعطي عيالي عشان ارفع مناعتهم كل يوم الصبح ، قوته زينه مب قوي ع المعدة بس لازم ملعقة صغييره جداً للاطفال ومرات يسبب لهم اسهال ف انتبهو ع الكميه . بس ما استخدمه بانتظام

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Fast shipping great. quality product it the taste is pretty similar to regular honey. I try to take it from time to time to strength my immune system. I've also heard it may help infections and wounds but I haven't tried yet. all in all this is a great honey it feels really high quality but the package is really small so you might want to order two... I recommend

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

When I get a cold this is the first thing I need. Helps with sore throat. Taste is good, not too sweet, texture is smooth. The quality is good. The size could be a bit more, I run out of it quickly when I need it. Sometimes I just take a spoonful for the taste.