GB

Based on 5,057 Ratings
3,809
Posted on Aug 7, 2022
5,791

Love my manuka honey! I use it only when I'm sick since it's quite pricey and the size isn't big, but it does help a ton when I'm sick. it tastes good, seems like a great quality product, but most importantly for me - it helps me with sore throat very quickly.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
7,211

Delicious. Amazing quality. One of the best brands I have ever bought. I take it every morning. indispensable for my immunity. I love to eat it straight, or spread it on the bread it's so delicious. I highly recommend it. If my review and photos helped you, please click yes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
6,774

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is the first time I buy this particular Manuka Honey. I'm mostly using it on my skin and so far I'm happy with it. Definitely has great moisturizing properties. I have very sensitive skin and I use honey instead of some other mask because I react to everything.

No wonder this honey is #1 here on iHerb. The taste is very mild and pleasant, and it’s a grat. immune support. Whenever I feel a bit sick in the evening I make myself a big cup of hot tea with lemon and ginger and take a spoonful of this honey and suck on it. (IMPORTANT NOTE: do not put the honey into hot liquids as the heat destroys the beneficial effects of honey). After taking the honey I feel like new kn the morning, so this is a must have for me during the cold season.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

After a long day at work, I like to come home and take a warm cup of this manuka honey. It feels very pure, a good size for a first try and it's definitely a better quality ingredient manuka honey compared to some I've tried before. I have heard reviews of iHerb members eating them directly with a spoon but it's too sweet for my taste haha. I prefer mixing them in water, one cup per day. I hope to see results in long term usage :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency Fabulous quality Good ingredients Delicious taste Easy to use Size is good Package is good I have benefit No composition Recipe, diet, serving, frequency

Posted on Sep 11, 2022