GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Very good superfood and antioxidant. Perfect size for any age. Good dosage, package, quality and ingredients for immunity. I am really recommend it for health. Very taste and effective mix.

5ea225a1-53d5-4abd-a938-d5bef9eb48ae
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Excellent herbal combination, very clean, very pure, trusted company, helps lymph health and cleanse, it also packs in very rare herbs that you can't really get alcohol-free drops or tinctures with them, like thyme and myrrh!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I'm currently doing a one year parasite detox and i use this to get things flowing. I love the sweet taste of vegetable glycerine!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Excellent product with a normal nice taste. As usual, a quality product that gives you a boost and results can be seen after taking it for 2 weeks. Check the ingredients to find out about nutrition values. I like its taste!

Posted on May 8, 2022

While I can’t really feel the impact on my lymphatic system, I know from trying other MaryRuth Organics products that it is doing its job. Great taste too!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I don't know if it qorks, but when I got sick this thing just in couple days completely healed my stuffed nose. Suppose to help your lymphatic to work.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product and will continue to purchase going forward. It’s helped aid my detoxification programme and almost cleared my adult acne. I take a dropper full 2-3 times per day and have seen results within 1-week. I would highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Taking it for breast area and overall lymphatic health. Saw some improvement after a few uses. The effectiveness seems to slow down after a while. Taste sweet easy to swallow. Quality and simple packaging, in paper box and amber glass dropper bottle.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I cannot judge the end results as I start taking it only 2 weeks ago but the taste is not nice and leaves my mouth dry. I prefer omeopathic version of it with alcohol.