GB

Based on 2,002 Ratings
1,319
MarceloCandido
Posted on May 14, 2022
For those who want to relax without missing the best in life

The quality and purity of the ingredients of this brand is very good. The size of the capsules are excellent, the dosage of 1 to 2 capsules per day is ideal for most people. The taste is pleasant. The benefits are quickly noticed. It doesn't induce heavy sleep, but it relaxes well. I highly recommend this product. If you liked the analysis, don't forget to give it a like.

4b1d46b1-b865-4aa5-a95d-85660bc12f20
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have been trying lost of different tablets and believe me, I can compare. These ones are hight potency without the nasty side effect of dry skin and foggy brain in the morning. The ingredients seems safe as well and the dosage is not too strong. It allows me to have a 8 hours sleep from 10pm to 6 am without waking up at 4am. The benefit is evident for me and I take it twice a week each time I feel I need to sleep well.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

A good sized bottle with quality ingredients - seems to work so far. Once i take the required dosage i feel calmer with 15-20 minutes and then doze off. The tablets are a decent size and easy to swallow. Im not sure of the benefits but it dosen't seem harmful at all to take these everyone once in a while when one is restless. Would recommend it.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I like that this herbal formula is natural, gentle and effective way to ease me into a great night's sleep. It contains some great ingredients including; Valerian Root, Hops, and Passionflower. I have tried Mason Natural in other formulations and am always pleased with the benefit, price and quality of them.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Already bought 4 times. And to myself, and to my mother, and to my niece. It helps me to sleep peacefully. Mom taking when she is very worried. The niece taking before the exams and calmly passes the exams for high marks. Replaced a simple valerian for us, it works much better.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Ordered this for my friend. After 5 days of taking it, said it helps her sleep better. Lights off, cold room, and this an hour before bedtime. 👍

c73624f4-c82a-473e-833d-f0a44c545ba7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww Good woow woww

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I am a long-time sufferer of sleep issues. I've tried pharmaceuticals, melatonin, and OTC sleeping aids. I hardly dream and feel I don't sleep deep enough. I started with 2 of these for the first couple days, and it worked okay. I moved up to 3, and I have dreamt for the first time in months. No size or ingredient concerns are a nice plus.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Seems to work ok but stinks so much. The strong smell gets through the closed cap and stinks up the whole bathroom so I put the whole bottle inside a ziploc. Have to plug nose and swallow quickly when taking. Was cheap but probably won’t buy again as there are similar products like this that don’t smell so bad.