GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 16, 2022
Good

I cooked this one with some carrots and pumpkin so I cannot give a review for this product alone. My product is sweet and just a little tiny bit of spicy, which my family likes, just that I needed to add some salt. It's good for people who can't really eat spicy curry I suppose

I made this, it tasted so good, so I had to save some for the next day. I paired it with rice and day 2 with a jacket potato coz I'm weird like that. I love the flavour, I gave it a 4 because of the price. for that price I think the amount should be more.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Tasty ready made Indian dish,full of flavours spices and veggies. Nice to have when you don't have time to cook,just add white rice or nan.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I can stretch one packet into a healthy dinner for two by adding some flatbread or rice and chopped vegetables. Soooo easy on a work night. Even my husband liked it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This product is such an amazing quality and the price point is pretty good. There is so many uses and the taste brings me back every single time.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This is a fast, yummy dinner. I love the simple, organic ingredients. It is rare to find pre-made food that is this tasty and this healthy. I would definitely recommend the Everyday Chana and the other Maya Kaimal foods.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I really really enjoyed this curry/stew! It is creamy, rich and bold in flavor, just how I love Indian dishes!! This is the first product I bought from Maya Kaimal and it made me want to try the other flavors. It’s not too spicy so I imagine it would be great for people who are not used to Indian food. And the coconut doesn’t stand out too much, which I prefer! It’s super delicious; try it :)

5a5d6c86-e6ab-4b99-819a-01ff3d9de1aa
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Easy to prepare just heat in the microwave. Recommended with white rice. tasty

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Yummy product! Works well when I'm on the go!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good for body, nice for me, the price is good, taste is goo, too