GB

4.7
Based on 2,093 Ratings
1,691
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good moisturizer at a Good price

This is more of a thick heavy moisturizer which is great for the winter time, if you'd want it for the summer that can work if you have very dry skin but for me this works best during the colder months. I'm not sure if I'll re order it because I found other ones that work better but this one is decent and worth a try for sure!

a6cdbb3b-1fb0-46d2-b7a3-26a2c5f7b83c
18dec038-5540-4d86-9953-db1882041163
06d0fd53-9016-48bb-89f3-f0602673b41f
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

1️⃣ i have an Oily, prone, senstive skin most of the time to begin with. 2️⃣ And this face cream - with the full set i think it working slowley but steady on my skin. my sister saw my today after long time and said your face looks prighter + u should be really doing skin care sis😂😂🤌🏽!! #Guys please like my review🙏🏽

7f73969d-088b-4e1f-8474-0f2c6e436238
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I use it for two weeks now. No chemical scent, it easy to absorb, the texture is not sticky. I have sensitive skin and easy to allergy, but I didn't get problem with it. Let's see if it help me with moisturize during the winter season! Just wish the size can be bigger ;p

Posted on May 9, 2022

I fell in love with this cream from the first time using it. Looove it! Skin feels so hydrated like I splashed it with water and it drank it! I can feel my skin is nourished and hydrated. The smell is pleasant. Cream itself is light. List of ingredients is impressive i will definitely buy it again! Highly recommend for any skin type

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I'm very particular with the creams that I use on my sensitive, dry skin. I don't like creams that are too sticky or too thin in texture. I really love this cream. It is a great moisturizer. It is light weight but does the job of hydrating, leaving my skin feeling very soft. I apply this cream as my last step in my skin care routine - both night and day.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is my favourite cream ever. It is very light and i do not feel it on my skin after applying it on my face and neck! It has a very pleasant scent and moisturises my dry skin perfectly. I like the size of the cream as it lasts for me for 2 months. I use it in the evenings and in the morning my skin looks very moisturised.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

scent is pleasant, not strong not fake. size is small for price but it's worth it. heals skin barrier, very moisturizing. perfect for my dry skin. I've used this everyday and will repurchase. also good for sensitive skin. quality of this product is worth while. I like everything about this product.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I’m a first time user and just recently purchased this moisturizer but I must say I’m loving how it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated. I have sensitive, combination skin and this cream didn’t feel too heavy nor left my pores clogged. Pleasant scent, rich texture and a quality product I’ll be getting again

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Amazing! No scent so perfect for sensitive skin. Very very moisturizing. I bought one first for my sister who has acne prone dry skin and she loves it. It has the right amount of texture for her drying skin and not overly heavy or powering. I bought another for my mother for the summer season and she raves about it. So perfect for mature skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It was the first buy. I didn't have a high hope that it would work great because the cheap product has a limit. But it turned out hydrating enough on my skin. Texturewise, it is creamy and soft. No irritation occurs on my sensitive skin. I would repurchase it.