GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I use this essential oil in my diffuser in the mornings when I am at my work station. it freshens up the room and uplifts my mood almost instantly when I smell the scent of citrus. The size of the bottle was smaller than I expected, but I got it on the hald price trial sale, so it was reasonably priced for what I got. Quality seems very high with natural fragrance, no fake smelling oils included. I benefit from using this in the mornings to lift my mood so I can tackle my work day. This bottle will last me a while, but I'd be keen to purchase it again once this one runs out.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This brand is offering good quality essential oil. This is just not "my scent". I love everything orange, grapefruit and did not read that there is pepermint and cinnamon in it. This just takes the citrus feeling away - it is a good basic blend. But I really looked for the citrus quality and that is sort of taken out with Peppermint, Cinnamon and Rosemary. Well balanced perhaps but not for me... so if you look for this summer feeling kick - use single essentials oils - grapefruit, orange, bergamont.... are wonderful. I use this now for sports clothes when washing them - it neutralises the smell and ensures that all is fresh. UPDATE! Whilst this smell is not for cleaning windows or adding it to my washing it is perfect for adding it to a natural cellulite oil! Benefits blood circulation. Wow! And a couple of drops into the palm or directly into shampoon and it wakes you up. I had to find the right purpose for it and will defintely buy again.. great for my legs and when needed in the shower as a wake up boost! Thank you.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

To be honest, I didn't find the fragrance all that pleasant. My Mrs really likes it but I am not convinced. It does tend to make you alert so I guess it is effective. in my case, probably it's simply that I consider essential oils to be something you relax to or use to go to sleep, rather than something to make you more focused / alert.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am very impressed with this oil. It has a very pleasant aroma that reminds me of vacations in the Mediterranean region. I use this oil together with the shower gel in the morning. I apply a few drops over the shower gel and enjoy my bath. I use it specifically in the morning to cheer me up and energize me. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I like the ingredients, I especially like that they did not cause me an allergy since with other oils my nose and eyes are immediately affected when I put them in the diffuser, the mixture is not so much, it is not my favorite but it is not so bad, it is a product that I will definitely continue buying perhaps in other aromas.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This essential oil smells really nice. I use this in my diffuser. I can't say it makes me feel more awake or alert but the scent is refreshing and natural. Good quality for the price and size.

f63dac53-bbdf-48a5-96b9-e8d63d9b4886
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Perfect smell, helps to awake and concentrate. Using it for a skin, hair (no allergies and non-likable reactions), during a cleaning at home, adding it to the self-made deodorant

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I add it to my diffuser and its do the job, I put it in the living room, and think its also impact on my kids, that wake up energetic lately. Like if this helps :)