GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This has helped my skin tremendously. I have very sensitive, dry skin that reacts to most actives in skincare products. This gel cream calms and soothes my face. I have less redness and irritation since I incorporated this into my routine. My skin also appears plumper and hydrated. It absorbs easily into the skin and works well under sunscreen and makeup. I can't wait to see long term improvements.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is one of my holy grail products. It makes my skin feel so smooth and really balances out my sensative, combo skin. On days when I don't use it, I can really see and feel a difference. I use it every morning before my moisturizer and it helps keep my skin bright and clear.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

First time using a snail product it didn't have a scent and the application was smooth and dried down to a nice matte finish. I think this will work under makeup as a face primer very well. Overall what I liked about the product was the consistency and the squeeze tube bottle it comes in.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

amazing product, huge size, suitable for all skin types and you can tell its very natural as it has almost no scent, and a high concentration of snail slime.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I use it many years it is my favourite, but the last purchase I noticed scent, but quality , packaging and texture is good. Not very moisturising for dry skin , but gentle on sensitive skin, suitable for summer season the most

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

I really like this gel cream, I use it in the morning as the last step of my routine. I used to use it in the night also, but in the summer, now in winter it's not as hydrating as my skin needs it to be so I use it every other day, but I really like the cream, it's light, it has no smell, it doesn't clog up my pores. Please give me thumbs up!! 😊

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

smells weird at first but goes away when you put it on your face but otherwise i’m loving this so far because my face is dry and picky with creams and so since this is a gel it’s kinda liquidy and easy to mix in your face

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have dry sensitive skin, this doesn't irritate it. It's not as moisturising as I hoped but is a nice layer under my other thicker face moisturisers.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Moisturizer great for everyone, snails and silicon - fits even for sensitive skin if my husband, he is a fan of this product now for already 3 years. Do not expect anti age miracle though

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

it is hydrating for oily skin, maybe in winter or a little dryer skin types can be not enough. But it gives a smooth texture to the skin