GB
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It's a magic! 😃 I love the pinky shade it gives me. the lipstick lasts relatively long, bit doesn't survive drinking and eating. Very soft and moisturizing ❤ the picture is after 1 layer. If you apply more layers the color gets more vibrant Please press like for my review 🤗

fdc250ca-5d72-40d1-aaa3-2f94153c24cf
512fefb2-f17b-4db2-97e4-3026a806ae59
c5615a38-a915-4300-8f79-1eae3f158d9f
4fe93bff-c94a-416a-be1a-29a6dfa1ae46
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I use it like a balm. The color stays long time. I like the change of color and how people around are surprised when I take it out. It has natural scent. I like the cute idea of twisted colors. I have ordered also another colors. Yellow and orange are not so intense like blue and green.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I am collecting al the colors from mood matcher lipstick. The quality is excellent and one use can stay for a long period of time. no scent.

baa5ea91-f2c7-4f40-b051-51946ec0c1e8
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I like the color on my lips. It looks natural. Also, it makes my lips soft and smooth. But, it's not for long wear. It's easily removed especially when I eat. I thought it's a long wear lipstick. But, for those who wants natural looking and soft lips. This is a good one.

226375ab-f094-4a67-9bd4-715a3bde9fd1
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Nice color and long lasting ! and it didn't dry my lips. The shade of color differs based on your own lips. When I applied it, I got a shade of dark/pink , while my friend got a light pink color. I do recommend it as a base before applying lipstick, or use it as is for a natural morning look!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

What a cute and sweet product! it leaves smooth feeling on the lips which stays for a long time, it has a beautiful pink color (on me) and what I like the most is that it doesn't stain around, like when you put semi-clear nail polish and it doesn't stain even if your not precise- if you know what I mean.. good for every day and when in a hurry.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

No scent at all. One of my favorite magic lipstick so far. Long last. I always use it. The quality is so nice. Good size. I love the packaging as well. It has a good composition, texture and coverage. Color pink

058ee2d2-89eb-420f-8e17-40f26803015e
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Just the right size for my small purse. Moisturizes and gives a pink colour. Not too expensive as I keep lip sticks in most of my bags so I do not go without one. Will be getting the green one soon!

04b5b3d3-cd3c-49d2-942f-b682c974768c
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I ordered the yellow lipstick. On the lips it turns pink. Its advantage is that it sits on the lips and does not move. Durable even if you eat shawarma and kiss all day :) So if you want a lipstick that stays with you throughout the day and maybe until you get home to remove it, this is the product for you. Its disadvantages are its strange smell. The fact that it dries the lips and is unpleasant and for me the fact that once you apply it you will find it difficult to remove it.

ca29ab2d-7c7d-4d52-8185-5f84c8485ac6