GB

4.6
Posted on Sep 1, 2022
20,374
Great soap!

I absolutely love this hand soap! It's made with olive oil and aloe vera, and it doesn't contain MEA or DEA, which are harsh chemicals. It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, and the lemon verbena scent is refreshing. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

nice lemon scent and not too strong. and mostly natural ingredients from what i can see. i feel it is moisturising for my sensitive and dry skin. packaging is fine. good price for this quality and bottle size. i use it a few times a day. Cleans my hands well.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Such a lovely smell! Makes my hands feel so clean, yet it is also gentle and does not dry them out. The packaging is on the smaller side, but it fits nicely on the bathroom sink. The packaging is quite cute. Mrs. Meyers take me back to my childhood- my mother would clean with her products since I was a child.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This has a really nice fresh scent (Like in Massimo Dutti boutiques if you are familiar with their aroma). Gives a squeaky Clean feeling but very drying unlike Dr.Woods castors oil soaps. And I hoped this brand would be a substitute for Dr.Woods’ soaps however it’s not. Especially considering the super dry climate I live in and winter this soap gives an urge to use hand cream instantly. But still very nice though for those whose skin isn’t as dry as mine and the climate is

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Second favorite scent in this brand! First one is definitely geranium. I use this soap in the kitchen, nice refreshing smell. Like the size of the bottle too, quite big and lasts us long.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have never been disappointed by Mrs. Meyers's hand soap. It's the authentic lemon aroma smell is super refreshing, and the aloe vera that won’t dry your hand.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It’s a great product I loved this so much especially very good to use for cleaning hands to make sure it doesn’t get infected I like this product . Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

First time used this and I love it ! Scent is so refreshing and does not dry out my hand ! Feels soft and not greasy at all ! Best hand wash I ever used so far!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good.