GB

4.5
Based on 1,734 Ratings
1,151
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I thought these might be weaker than a Yankee-type chemical candle, but no, this packs quite the aroma punch. It feels clean because it IS clean, soy. Lemon is the perfect scent to bring out this purity. It burned even, with little tunneling. Good product. Pricey (all candles are), but it lasts a long time.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Smells just awesome, but please don’t use it in not ventilated room. I like this smell, but I’ve got a headache, when got slept in closed room when this candle was burning. What I also like - that jar has top. I use it to snuff the candle off. Pretty huge size, so price is ok for me.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Clean, bright and lovely, like my first love. Like, it only lit once and couldn’t last forever. It lingers from time to time, and after the first time, it’s gonna be forever empty. No matter what you fill the jar with, it’s not gonna be the same story again and will never fit as perfectly.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

this is one of the best candles I've ever had, very subtle smell, gives a relaxing atmosphere. works very well for large areas, and lasts a long time. i light it daily and it lasts almost full month, the rest of the candle I just cut it and use it in a diffuser

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I live on very small space so I do feel it's a bit too strong for my taste. The smell doesn't feel very natural to me, but I am still enjoying its at the moment. I just removed the lid, didn't even burnt it and the house is filled with the smell of it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It is indeed composed of natural waxes compared to cheaper (but not safer/healthier to inhale) alternatives. Fills the room with the most divine sweet citrus smell. Lasts for ages.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Amazing candle!! The smell is all over the room and it’s not too strong and overpowering, so it’s great for small spaces too. W also have the hand wash and the general cleaner in the same scent and it’s great