GB
Based on 1,320 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,320 Ratings
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Delivery was fast and the product arrived as it is described on the website. I was getting sick of chocolate-flavored proteins, so I went for strawberry this time. No regrets. I think strawberry flavors are great if you mix them with milk, water, banana, and maybe even some berries to make the quality of your breakfast even better. This protein isn't necessarily the cheapest option you can get, but I would say it's worth trying once just because of the taste. There's an ongoing debate saying which brand is better and stuff but honestly choose the one with the ingredients that benefit your diet, workout, and training plans.

43356b5e-c577-479c-a6f1-ff2ee2bab732
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The product is tasty unlike other Whey Protein I tried previously. The quality of this product is excellent with a smooth texture. The ingredients have boosted my workout performance within a month and I liked the product for its efficacy and taste. The size is sufficient to last a month based on a daily intake

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I got this last month and its superb and I’ve strawberry flavour the best flavour it has creatine and bcaa as well which helps In the recovery of muscles , I’ve been taking this after workout . It burns extra carbs in the body so you can eat freely but that ought to be healthy, body gets in shape quickly with this , it affects the strength either u gonna realize this after some weeks .

Epic!! NOTICEABLY decreased recovery times, crazy gains in 5 weeks and lost fat. Lifetime user now after having been on muscle milk for 15 yrs.. 33 year old looking better than my early 20’s. Put the work in (min 1hr, 5 days a week) and drink this within an hour of end of your workout and you’ll see gains no matter what. No bs.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have tasted all the flavours from Muscletech, and doubtless, this is one is the best one. It's not too sweet bit you can still feel like it's and strawberry smoothie even on water. iHer b, it's also a reliable app, always on time and good quality

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Muscletech never fails with their Nitrotech range of products! Whey isolate aids recovery, and I feel in relation to other protein, this one does help me recover quicker and feel less sore. Mixability wise this is fantastic, strawberry flavour also a hit if you like it. The added creatine is splendid if you have another workout the next day as it helps to replenish cell creatine levels immediately and retain water to help with your recovery. Not the cheapest whey out there but quality wise, this is definitely one of the best!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

best protein I have try, it really works , i have try other brands , but this one work for me , I can fell the energy ,good product, excellent results

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

very good quality. Bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it. Ingredient seems ok. Age is 30. Benefits to lower her stress level. Packaging was good. No concerns. Tastes normal.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The price is reasonable,. The size is big enough. It’s good for parents. Both he taste and the quality are good. iMy son , 16yo is satisfied with it. So I will buy it again.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

the quality is excellent, with clean ingredients, I like the product so much perfect supplement and benefits me so far, I use it frequently, and it was well packaged