GB

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,011
Best tampons for my teen

When my daughter decided she wanted to try using tampons, I wanted her to use an organic, non-toxic version. I know as a teen I sometimes had a hard time with applicators so she tried these and is very happy with them. I feel good knowing they’re not harming her young body, plus they’re super discreet and easy to carry in a pocket. I use a menstrual cup but when I need a tampon, this is my go-to brand.

I've been using these tampons for years. The packaging has changed, but I don't notice any change in the quality or performance of the product. The regular size works well for my very light days at the end of my cycle. These tampons do not come with an applicator, which means less waste and a smaller footprint for the environment. They are individually wrapped in plastic so you can easily take just one with you anywhere.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Really enjoy this. Those available brands around my area are usually too big for me to use comfortably. This is a very good size for me (i am quite petite), also works the way it should. Glad I just went in and bought 3 boxes, should last a while before I need to repurchase.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love everything organic and I care very much about my health. Specially when it comes to your women personal hygiene. I find this tampons very comfortable and I feel that they are really good quality. They don’t have any scent. Perfect size. Good package. All the benefits in one product.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Good absorption ability. When I first switched away from conventional to organic tampons many years ago I noticed a gradual reduction in pain and discomfort for the first 3 months. Also more environmentally friendly as they don't contain pesticides, plastic (yes plastic!) and are not bleached. For Australian buyers: compared to Australian tampons these are approximately a size smaller, so Super equals Regular (AUS), Regular equals Mini (AUS).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

when I received and opened this, I was embarrassed because it doesn't have applicater! haha. it nees my fingers to insert in my... cuty..haha.. i doubted this thing but I tried. Wow! it worked!! blood didn't come out on my finger. It's easy to use and carry-on. good!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

No surprises here. Minimal packaging in a slim cardboard box, individually wrapped, no applicator. Quality organic cotton. Regular are suited to most of my days and nights, and I would rather underestimate my flow than use one that is too absorbent. The ones available here in Japan locally just cannot compare to the quality of these.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

These high quality tampons are packaged well and cost effective for the size of the package. They feel very comfortable for the frequency of usage during that time of the month. A great product for personal care and a healthy monthly routine, with the benefit of being organic and scent-less.