GB

3,524
ArtiomKrivov
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
מצוין!

The product is excellent, an excellent amount of the active substance k2 that works together with the vitamin of the sun, a level of quality sufficient for mk7 as required by the standard, tiny capsules that are easy to swallow without smell or taste, the product has passed Canadian and United States inspection, in conclusion, the product provides good value for the price

bd2b4ff4-00e6-4bad-82d4-e90ab23d76fe
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

It arrived in 3 days in Brazil, it was super fast. The capsule has a good size, is small, which is great for me because I have difficulty swallowing very large tablets. I loved the product, arrived well packaged and sealed. Great quality supplement, I highly recommend it. Ingredients as advertised and quality.

463199ef-a274-417d-973f-cdb582688086
6acee888-a1dd-41a6-8c2d-bd44f2c8f820
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I bought the K 2 vitamins to take with my D vitamins so the D can go exactly where needed in the body. K 2 helps with this and that’s the benefit I am hoping to get. This is the first time I specifically buy K2 and I am hoping I would get use out of it. The package would last me for 2 months, the recommended dosage is one per day. The size of the capsules is ok, they are easy to swallow - they have no taste or aroma. The ingredients list is clean - no added colorants, flavors or aroma, which I love. I would definitely give it a go .

db577069-1243-4574-a930-1079069093e6
d8c967cd-d719-43fe-bca3-fe00b9947a29
196ec8b2-f76a-4f45-8c92-76273bcedef0
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I have been using vitamin K2-Mk7 for years for bone and blood vessel health. The Natural Factors product is a bioactive and highly absorbable form. Its purity has been tested extensively, so I trust its safety to keep my blood vessels clean of lime as well, transferring the lime to benefit the bones. 💛 It is important to take K2-Mk7 as a supplement because its intake through food is low. I recommend. 💛

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Natural factors is a great company and its K-2 is no exception as a quality supplement. Higher dosage of K2 than alot of other supplements. Its a great addition to stack with Vitamin D3 and Magnesium. I find it helps me avoid fatigue and headaches. Definitely an important vitamin indispensable for many.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The size is ok, easy to swallow. I hope its doing the work - I dont realy have a way to check if it is. I takes vitamin k that the calcium I'm also taking will be better absorbed. I ordered it again already because the ingredients include just vitamin k, so I can take vitamin d in separate.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I started this product after being diagnosed with osteopenia at age 55. The dosage of 120 mcg falls within the recommended guidelines of about 120-180 mcg per day recommended by one expert on women's bone health. The size of the tablet is very manageable and it has no unpleasant after taste. I have started a prescription medication for bone health, too, but I want to do all I can nutritionally as well.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

When I last purchased this, it was 100mcg but now increased to 120mcg per capsule. Was great price then for 100 mcg of K2 MK7 from natto bean, and which is well absorbed and provides highest K activity. Correct ratio of K2 to D3 is 100mcg K2 to 5,000 IU D3. During summer with adequate exposure to sun, my daily intake for regular maintenance is 2,500 IU of D3 and half of this capsule. The cap needs improving as it did not click to a firm close, but not a big issue as contents transferred to another bottle.

Dia
Posted on Mar 26, 2022
1,017

I use this product to help my calcium metabolism because I am very afraid of osteoporosis and the formation of calcifications on tissues and organs. The dose is very good for taking vitamin. E in the doses I use (2-3 000 IU), it helped me a lot for the nails, which I no longer broke, they are smooth and shiny, it also helped me for my hair - thicker and shiny. I am most happy, because since I use it I do not get bruises when I hit myself lightly. Very good product, at a good price - I will buy again.