GB

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 11, 2023
More than Excellent ❤️

I thought this is just a regular mask with shea butter (meh), but I was so surprise how good the quality is! It is like a milky essence packed with good compositions and gentle scent, so silky that i wish there is more of this in the packaging. My skin glows and tighten up right away!

b4d64a09-dc8f-4430-a826-871447470dc9
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I was pretty impressed with this mask. It has a very very soft material. It stuck to my face and fit well. After 20 minutes, a lot of the serum was absorbed into my skin. Overall, this mask added a lot of hydration. I was very impressed since it is a low cost mask. I will happily repurchase.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I really enjoyed this face mask. It has a pleasant scent and the serum is light and a watery cream. You can use the leftover in the package to moisturize your neck and decloutage. It did not irritate my sensitive skin and left it feeling smooth and soft. It was gentle on my skin and uses high-quality ingredients.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

great mask. It was easy to use and my skin looked nicer after I used it. It didnt irritate my skin and smelled nice so I will buy this again

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

great mask! My face looks noticeably better after using it and there was no irritation on my face. it was easy to use and had a nice scent so i will buy it again

Diamint
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Very good mask, I was surprised to see that apart from the perfume (in a rather small concentration) the rest of the ingredients are very good for the skin.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

what a fabulous face sheet mask. very refreshing. it has very beautiful scent, and deeply hydrates the skin. great quality. I use it after applying an essence and before applying any serums or ampoules. I'm glad I bought this sheet mask

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This one is also very goooooooooood mask sheet. Definitely I will reorder again. My skin love this and very good quality,too. Thank you,IHERB.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This mask is the perfect pick me up if you are tired or had a lack sleep. I like to put it on before work or meeting friends. It’s really soothing & hydrates your skin.