GB
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I bought it because the one in the same series for combined skin is out of stock. However, it works much better on my face even i definitely has combined skin. It looks thick but its absorbed well, smoothening the pores on my skin just like a primer. It also has a good scent but not very strong. I will definitely but it again.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Nice moisturizer. Really smooth and I fell it hydrated well. Thick and a little heavy so I feel it’s better for the winter time. The only thing I didn’t like is the scent. It has a very strong scent of like flowers. Just because of that I won’t order it again but other than that it’s great

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very hydrating.Light and gentle moisturizer, easily absorbed on skin. I think it’s great to use during the hot summer. Perhaps it may not be enough during the dry winter.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Amount is very good, its a light moisturizer and it has a very good scent, you can use it both in the morning and at night

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Light, smooth and gentle daytime moisturizer, no grease, smells nice. Must be complemented by a nourishing night cream as this one seems to be moisturizer only.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Very good for my face so refreshing it is amazing

didi
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Helps to moisture my sensitive skin, easy texture, big size.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition season moisturizer texture sensitivity very good and helpful thank you very much

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

best for super dry skin. I love this product. Nature Republic is a good brand. Makes my skin feel clean, smooth and soft.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

nice moist to the skin, very good quality