GB

4.6
Based on 2,092 Ratings
1,497
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

02500357-ec63-49e8-b150-6bddcaedaa39
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Charcoal to pull toxins OUT of the body & this is a really good clean source. Recommended to me by my friend who is a Naturopath Dietician & really slueths out the labels to help us find the best quality & pricing. IF you are looking for a good quality charcoal product that is also a good value then this is the product for you.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It helps with my uneasy stomach, there is no taste to it and the size of the capsules is small, easy to be swallowed, the dosage is not very clear on the package but I certainly find that it helps with my stomach when I eat too much, overall good quality.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have this charcoal together with liposomal gluthione, zinc and quercetin for detoxing. Charcoal helps in detoxing heavy metals from our body. I take it two times a week. I like it that it’s activated and in capsule forms. I find that it helps in my bowels movements, just remember to drink lots of water after eating it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Activated Charcoal is a must in everyone's cupboard, especially if going overseas to Asian countries with bad water etc. This brand is excellent for vegetarians like myself. Good size capsule easy to swallow. I've just had a root canal extracted that was making my body toxic for years, I took the capsules before & for a few days after my appointment to make sure the toxins hidden in the root canal were released from my body for much better health.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I use them whenever I feel a bit under the weather or whenever I have issues with my gut (For example when I have eaten something wrong that causes my gut to react irritated) and I always feel like it really helps flush out the "bad stuff" (may it be toxins, bacteria...) The capsules are not too big, but you can easily open them and take the charcoal with water/tea etc. aswell. Just make sure, if you are taking important meds like for blood pressure or the thyroid, that you leave enough time for these meds to be absorbed by your body before taking activated charcoal, or it might absorb the active substances / agents of the med aswell! I always have activated charcoal at home- just in case. It is also very beneficial for people, like me, who have allergies. I once swallowed something that wasnt good for me - and it luckily left my body unaffected, becuase I immediately took charcoal afterwards.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

because in capsule form, small size, this is easy to ingest.. the ingredients are obviously good quality as product works well. i feel my gut not bloated & generally feel much better on a dosage of 2 gels each time twice a day. luckily the gel coating prevents the taste of pulverised charcoal from coating the tongue. would highly recommend this product

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This is great to use as a total body cleansing agent. Also, I seldom drink alcoholic beverages but do have my Guinness on special occasions. I've learned to take a couple of these beforehand and it helps minimize any detrimental effects should I have more than a drink or two. Great price and superfast shipping. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I always have some charcoal capsules in my purse. I cannot tell you how many times I (or someone in my family) has an upset stomach or digestive tract, and this sorts it out most of the time! I simply don't want to run out of this valuable health aid!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022